Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Anyone here going to Guildtown (near Dundee) at the weekend? Austin 7 national rally…
Mr Whippy

posted on 24/7/09 at 09:06 AM Reply With Quote
Anyone here going to Guildtown (near Dundee) at the weekend? Austin 7 national rally…

Yip barring torrential rain I’ll be there. Ok so their not locost or even Lotus 7’s but I’m sure their will be plenty of 7 style specials on display, the origins I’m lead to believe of the later 7 style cars.

Anyway if you do you’ll spot me from outer space as the nutter with the florescent yellow bikers jacket and the vw bus t-shirt who will be busy trying to persuade someone to give me a shot

The shows near Dundee btw well see the map below…

It runs from today till Monday if you want to pop along. Purely for Austin 7’s though no other makes, I’ve been told there should be around 100 of the little blighters Rescued attachment Car Show Map.JPG
Rescued attachment Car Show Map.JPG

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
eznfrank

posted on 24/7/09 at 09:37 AM Reply With Quote
My Grandad's first and only car was an Austin 7 (He never had a licence). When he died I stumbled across a picture of it and kept it, hoping I could track it down but I think it's long gone by now :-(
Mr Whippy

posted on 24/7/09 at 09:44 AM Reply With Quote
if you have a photo that shows the reg then it could probably be traced.

the owners club has the details of over 2000 A7's

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
eznfrank

posted on 24/7/09 at 10:43 AM Reply With Quote
Yeah the reg is clear on the photo, it was a while ago when I last looked but if I remember rightly they have a search facility on their site and it wasn't on there. I might dig it out and have another look though.
Mr Whippy

posted on 24/7/09 at 12:09 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eznfrank
Yeah the reg is clear on the photo, it was a while ago when I last looked but if I remember rightly they have a search facility on their site and it wasn't on there. I might dig it out and have another look though.

cool, hope its still about

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.