Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: which Kit
Andrew+dad

posted on 21/7/05 at 12:57 PM Reply With Quote
luego look the closest and the viento looks a nice size .. also i think andy barbett on this forum is building a luego velocity and hes from stevenage aswell so atm leugo looking like the best option but the other cares all look very good aswell
billy

posted on 21/7/05 at 08:14 PM Reply With Quote
Luego locost

heres a pic of mine, theres a 16v vauxhall lup in her dont my Mixer realy set it off

[Edited on 21/7/05 by billy] Rescued attachment kit3.jpg
Rescued attachment kit3.jpg

luego-lo-cost finished,vauxhall 16v 2.0,twin 45s de-dion rear set up

mookaloid

posted on 23/7/05 at 10:27 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by James
quote:
Originally posted by mookaloid
If all you are bothered about is looks then go for a robin hood.

What, coz the Robin Hood is the best looking car around?

No cos it looks a bit like a seven but is (or was until recently) one of the cheapest ways to build yourself a car.

I was really trying to say in a roundabout way that it is important to consider what the car is going to be used for and the differences between the various cars mentioned above are more to do with their abilities and expertise/knowledge that goes with the purchase.

I hope that clarifies my comment for you

Cheers

Mark

Winston Todge

posted on 30/7/05 at 04:12 PM Reply With Quote
>>I think the MNR VortX looks fantastic. Again you need to see it in the flesh. It is a fresh design and nicely finished off. Marc and Chris are also 2 of the nicest guys you are likely to meet.
Unfortunately when i went to MK they were too busy to try and sell me a kit. Above all they are engineers and dont go in for the hard sell at all, it was a shame as that was what i was looking for at the time so i could appreciate fully what they had to offer. This was the only thing that put me off - i didnt feel that i was in their 'click'.>>

I'd second exactly what Darren W said... MNR is one fantastic company and Chris and Marc will do everything in their power to help you through the whole process...

They can also build a chassis to your spec as they have done for some guys just under 7 foot in height! Look at Marc's third post in this thread...

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=27782

Chris

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
andy d (rizla)

posted on 30/7/05 at 04:35 PM Reply With Quote
how can you say it dont really grab you,im 6ft 4 and a tad overweight and i fit it well and i have the earlier vertion,theres even more room in the later cars Rescued attachment index1.jpg
Rescued attachment index1.jpg

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.