Board logo

Take My Mother-In-Law
David Jenkins - 4/4/06 at 01:40 PM

It's 9:45 tonight (on Anglia - can't speak for other regions) - mother-in-law v. a certain kit car builder...

[Edited on 4/4/06 by David Jenkins]

DarrenW - 4/4/06 at 01:58 PM

Confirmed for ITV1 as well. Its a worry that it showcases a good honest lad with a constructive hobby and how a family can withdraw his one pleasure in life!!! Maybe not for family viewing

mind you having thought about it - maybe it will serve to show the wife that im not so obsessive about the car after all and thattheir are others out there who are far worse.

[Edited on 4/4/06 by DarrenW]

trackkid - 4/4/06 at 02:12 PM

rizla and family have truely been beaten by the ugly stick .............. BIG TIME

graememk - 4/4/06 at 02:25 PM

my bird loves me being out in the garage as apparently it keeps the house cleaner when i'm not in it.

if only she knew that 1/2 the parts i cleaned in the dish washer, and i have dried parts in the ovan lol

[Edited on 4/4/06 by graememk]

Dillinger1977 - 4/4/06 at 05:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by trackkid
rizla and family have truely been beaten by the ugly stick .............. BIG TIME

wow, bravo.. registering a new user to hide behind and post entirely unnecessary comments.

liam.mccaffrey - 4/4/06 at 05:36 PM

interesting, have you seen it already or am i missing some in joke

rayward - 4/4/06 at 05:50 PM

from itv website

"Essex man Andy, who's obsessed with his kit car, receives a lesson or two from mother-in-law Gill. She bans him from spending time with the vehicle, but when that doesn't work she gets the offending object towed - giving him the chance to see how neglected his wife and children feel"

Ray

Pezza - 4/4/06 at 05:54 PM

That's where ya trusty 12 guauge and several acres of field come in handy, shoot the bitch and they'd never find the body mwah ha ha

Russ-Turner - 4/4/06 at 07:13 PM

I bet he'd break the old cows teeth if he knew what draw they were in (going to see Chubby Brown tommorrow night)

JoelP - 4/4/06 at 08:57 PM

thats classic!

Mark Allanson - 4/4/06 at 09:27 PM

caught in the act! Rescued attachment Rizla Removal.JPG
Rescued attachment Rizla Removal.JPG

OX - 4/4/06 at 09:33 PM

nice one andy.
i would of been just as stubborn as you if my mother in law to be had taken my car away,infact i think i would of locked her in the storage box and told her she can come out when the car gets back

zilspeed - 4/4/06 at 09:35 PM

quote:

Out of order.

matt.c - 4/4/06 at 09:45 PM

Oh dear! just watch that progamme with the wife! Havent got a 7 yet and havent any kids yet. You can guess which one she wanted!!!!! Will have to convince her that we can have both. Does bring it home tho. spredding my time about with everything is going to be hard. got any ideas?

Hellfire - 4/4/06 at 10:17 PM

Wait till your missus has fallen asleep and then go and work on your build for a few hours. Jump back into bed before she wakes up and convince her the elves have been round during the night....................

Trackkid - Like Zil says, your comment was bang out of order.

omega 24 v6 - 4/4/06 at 10:23 PM

£17,000 plus
Holy shamolie you've just wrecked it for the rest of us. Well done though on the programme and the mending of your ways.
Nice car and nice family hope it all goes well for you now you are a celebrity. Don't sell the car but do keep up the good work with the wife and kids.
Well done again.

matt.c - 4/4/06 at 10:23 PM

GOOD ONE Elvis has just left the garage!

matt.c - 4/4/06 at 10:25 PM

OOPPS NOT ELVIS (ELVES) SORRY

zilspeed - 4/4/06 at 10:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by omega 24 v6
£17,000 plus
Holy shamolie you've just wrecked it for the rest of us. Well done though on the programme and the mending of your ways.
Nice car and nice family hope it all goes well for you now you are a celebrity. Don't sell the car but do keep up the good work with the wife and kids.
Well done again.

Yep agree with all of that. Well, most of it actually...

Bet I don't spend a tenth of that...

trackkid - 5/4/06 at 09:31 AM

just go back and search some of Mr Rizlas old posts .............. its not me thats out of order

Coose - 5/4/06 at 10:46 AM

'Er indoors knows for a fact that kids are out of the question! I have a 1.5 litre bottle of gin at the top of the stairs just in case.....

Hellfire - 5/4/06 at 11:04 AM

quote:
just go back and search some of Mr Rizlas old posts .............. its not me thats out of order

Looking for what in particular - what are you referring to? Has he upset you personally in some way?

Give us a clue.....................

trackkid - 5/4/06 at 12:16 PM

Rizla once told a lie on here about the way he was treated at MK by Martin ..... thats when he changed his name from Rizla to andy rilza

trackkid - 5/4/06 at 12:23 PM

and a BIG fan at the time of RS Jigtec

[Edited on 5/4/06 by trackkid]

DarrenW - 5/4/06 at 12:24 PM

Trackkid - have you just registered or just changed your original forum name?

trackkid - 5/4/06 at 12:35 PM

search rizla ....... thread .. newbie mk questions ...... all will be revealed

DarrenW - 5/4/06 at 02:52 PM

Trackkid - i dont know who you are or what your agenda is but lets nip this in the bud right now. You obviosly have issues and for some reason post as a newbie. I find this very alarming. Andy made a mistake, was man enough to make a public apology that was accepted by Martin. Nuff said. the point you made about his family was extremely out of order - public apology required their me thinks.

Who are you? Why post as a newbie??

Ill open up with the first guess who you are - the Mother-in Law

[Edited on 5/4/06 by DarrenW] Editted to discourage further comments I urge fellow members to prevent this post flaring up by not commenting on the thread hijack.

[Edited on 5/4/06 by DarrenW]

[Edited on 5/4/06 by DarrenW]

DarrenW - 5/4/06 at 03:47 PM

The garage was interesting on the programme. Quite a good idea that one.At normal shed height it would have made a useful storage area above. maybe a good inspiration for people who cant have a garage but can have a shed.

dnmalc - 5/4/06 at 07:15 PM

Having advertised on the box what is in his box I suspect that he will need to get rid of it now before some of the lighter fingered members of our society pay him a visit

Mr G - 5/4/06 at 10:01 PM

quote:
search rizla ....... thread .. newbie mk questions ...... all will be revealed

Ah yes! It revealed your woodster!