Board logo

Have I got a challenge for you!
RichardK - 2/6/10 at 07:27 PM

Bought a Clarion head unit but didn't come with any handbook/install manual, can I hell find one that gives me a schematic.

So I know some of you are hot with the old search engines, can you help please??

I have sent an email to Clarion so will hopefully here back soon but I'm so impatient and I want to test it before leaving my feedback!

It's a Clarion DB328R

Cheers

Rich

Oh and in english please

Paul (Notts) - 2/6/10 at 07:32 PM

http://caraudio.manualsonline.com/ex/thread/view/idThread/290882

click the download pdf

RichardK - 2/6/10 at 08:07 PM

Hi mate, had already seen that one but unfortuanatly its a dutch version with no wiring diagram.

The search continues!

Cheers

Rich

gazzarose - 2/6/10 at 08:28 PM

What wiring info do you need? power and speakers or other stuff. I think I've got some clarion manuals in work if you can wait a few days.

Gareth

bmseven - 2/6/10 at 08:32 PM

There are quite a few incl DB325 & 335
What info do you need to know?
HERE

RichardK - 2/6/10 at 09:12 PM

Been through all of the db ones without success, its got 2 sockets and all the other seem to have 1 X 16 pin, I'll just go a get a photo, can wait a few days if you would be kind enough to have a look when you get to work.

Clarion DB328R
Clarion DB328R

Cheers

Rich

[Edited on 2/6/10 by RichardK]

l0rd - 2/6/10 at 10:27 PM

hmmmm

Do you have the cables for it?

I might be able to help you out
Most of these are universal pretty much nowadays

prawnabie - 2/6/10 at 10:29 PM

Looks like standard ISO fittings?

l0rd - 2/6/10 at 10:34 PM

image on the way

l0rd - 2/6/10 at 10:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by l0rd
image on the way

Actually, silly me, you shouldn't need an adaptor.

The loom of your car should be PnP

Madinventions - 3/6/10 at 01:00 AM

Looks like a standard ISO connector:

Look at connectors A and B above. It should plug straight into pretty much any modern vehicle, or you can get an adaptor kit from Halfords.

HTH,
Ed.

RichardK - 3/6/10 at 04:41 PM

Eh, what, how did that happen? I bought something thats standard and just plugs in, well I'll be blowed, first time for everything!

I love you lot!

Its my birthday (but its a secret!!) today so thats great news as well, can things get any better?!

Cheers gang

Rich

[Edited on 3/6/10 by RichardK]

Ninehigh - 4/6/10 at 07:11 AM

Well, you say standard but the "standard" needs to be passed on to the car manufacturers who can then make this standard so we can actually fit the ****ing radio without having to spend another tenner on more cable to change the ISO plug to the Ford one