Board logo

find out how you die
oadamo - 10/6/07 at 09:50 PM

http://www.thedeathpsychic.com/

heres what happens to me

While driving, you fail to immediately pull over for speeding when signalled by the cop car behind you. While stopped, you attempt to open your glove compartment, and the rookie cop nervously opens fire on you. You are struck several times and die on the scene.

sounds about right lol
adam

JoelP - 10/6/07 at 10:21 PM

must remember not to express dissatisfaction with any food purchased from a roadside diner.

And if i dont catch myself in time, watch out for chefs with pans of hot oil.

Macbeast - 11/6/07 at 06:24 AM

" While you're driving on the freeway, a van in front of you swerves, and a ladder strapped to the top of the van comes loose. The ladder crashes through your windshield at high speed and crushes your face. "

Strange, I always thought it would be a heart attack in bed with Paris Hilton -
(when I find out she's actually a bloke)

[Edited on 11/6/07 by Macbeast]

smart51 - 11/6/07 at 07:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Macbeast
Strange, I always thought it would be a heart attack in bed with Paris Hilton -
(when I find out she's actually a bloke)

If I ever found my self near a bed and Paris Hilton I'd die of a heart attack and not because of the bed or because she's a bloke. How did someone so ugly become so famous without being as hated as Jade?

matt_claydon - 11/6/07 at 07:12 AM

"After swallowing several capsules which you thought were pain relievers, you're told that you were given "foam animal in a capsule" capsules as a joke. The foam animals expand to twenty times their original size, causing a major intestinal obstruction. Unable to pass solid waste, you die from self-toxification."

Well, makes a good story I suppose - shame I won't be around to tell anyone!

t.j. - 11/6/07 at 07:29 AM

You are struck by lightning and killed while walking your dog during a storm.

No way, I won't be ,
I never gonna have a dog!!

So, i'll never die now?

iank - 11/6/07 at 08:43 AM

Not bizarre or entertaining for me:

"Being depressed with life in general, you commit suicide by sitting in your running car with the garage door closed."

TGR-ECOSSE - 11/6/07 at 10:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Macbeast
" While you're driving on the freeway, a van in front of you swerves, and a ladder strapped to the top of the van comes loose. The ladder crashes through your windshield at high speed and crushes your face. "

Scary!! That realy did happen localy but the guy was on a motorbike and the ladder went through his visor! Dont think i will check mine now!

David Jenkins - 11/6/07 at 10:11 AM

"Your son, who is sick of being over-disciplined, attacks you in your sleep with a knife, stabbing you repeatedly."

So that's him written out of my will, then.

omega 24 v6 - 11/6/07 at 11:37 AM

quote:

As the unfortunate target of a serial killer, you are stripped and chained to the ground spread-eagle. Your torso is slit open with a razor blade, and you are covered with dozens of large rats, which proceed to feed their way into your body.

Sounds about right and before calvinX says it the rats wont go hungry for a while Oh and at least my wallet remains intact

Gergely - 11/6/07 at 11:44 AM

"While on a camping trip, you become trapped in an outhouse for days. To avoid starvation, you eat some of the waste matter floating in the toilet water. You become violently ill and die shortly thereafter."

I promise not to eat waste from toilets anymore then...

welderman - 11/6/07 at 12:15 PM

You get out of bed late one night to investigate a strange sound. Minutes later, you're cornered by several intruders and are beaten to death with your own fireplace tools.

Better get the alarm sorted on the house

davie h - 11/6/07 at 01:57 PM

A crazed man in a hardware store fatally attacks you with a garden hoe.

well thats me staying away from B&Q for a while or i'll have to take a body gaurd

MikeRJ - 13/6/07 at 10:55 PM

A disgruntled sandwich shop employee puts a razor blade onto your sandwich. The razor deeply cuts your mouth and tongue numerous times, and you nervously choke to death on your own blood.