Board logo

I bought a new Voice operated car radio
mangogrooveworkshop - 3/3/05 at 03:29 PM

I got a new car radio yesterday and it is terrific.

If I say "Rock" it plays rock and roll.

If I say "Rap" it plays rap.

If I say "Love" it plays love songs.

Three kids ran out in front of the car

and I said "F**king kids!"

And it played Michael Jackson.

flak monkey - 3/3/05 at 05:23 PM

Thats so wrong in so many ways...but its still funny Rescued attachment Homealone.jpg
Rescued attachment Homealone.jpg

stephen_gusterson - 3/3/05 at 07:35 PM

i agree - funny, but then not.

I still think that Mikey could well be innocent.

even when he went to hospital last week, someone tried to sue him as the person that was moved from the room he had later died.

there are two many rea$on$ for people to make stuff up.

atb

steve

JoelP - 3/3/05 at 09:08 PM

on a jackson note, i like fair trials. I dont like mr bashir withholding the film he recorded - probably because it would reveal his anti jackson motives.

lets just hope for a fair trial? seems a bit much to hope for though. too much prejudgement. Not doubt he's a looney, but its possible he's innocent.

Peteff - 3/3/05 at 10:03 PM

I don't believe that's really Michael Jackson. It's someone who bumped him off and stole his identity to gain access to his fortune. The surgery was to throw the wool over everyones' eyes.

JoelP - 3/3/05 at 10:24 PM

gary glitter maybe? i can see the similarity...

Jasper - 4/3/05 at 12:35 PM

Hey - it's the great US of A, where $$$$ buys you the 'best' possible trial you can get, look at OJ and George W in Florida.......

Peteff - 4/3/05 at 01:40 PM

You mean OJ was really guilty ? If the glove fits......

clbarclay - 4/3/05 at 02:35 PM

Why is it that Americans' are so wasteful, they spent so much money on a trial when they already know the out come.

DarrenW - 4/3/05 at 03:21 PM

I say there is no smoke without fire. He may not be guilty of the unthinkable acts but theres a rabbit away somewhere. I too agree with giving him a fair trial but unfortunately the media circus is almost certainly going to prevent this.

If thats the price of fame and fortune hes welcome to it. Theres a lot to be said for keeping ones head down and getting a fair days pay for a fair days work..

JoelP - 4/3/05 at 10:25 PM

never a truer word spoken, believe me.

JoelP - 4/3/05 at 10:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by clbarclay
Why is it that Americans' are so wasteful, they spent so much money on a trial when they already know the out come.

whats the alternative? imprisonment with no trial? sorry, they didnt find him in afghanistan (looking for a university in pakistan of course...)

ps, i think he'll get a not guilty verdict... time for a poll!

[Edited on 4/3/05 by JoelP]