Board logo

new dr who
cd.thomson - 19/4/10 at 10:50 AM

watched the first one last night.. whats everyones thoughts on the new doctor and assistant?

p.s. very bored at work hitting "refresh" on my emails to see if I've got an offer my nottingham or not.

David Jenkins - 19/4/10 at 11:09 AM

I was wondering how many Locosters (male!) were fascinated by his assistant in her 'policewoman' kissagram outfit in the very first episode...

cd.thomson - 19/4/10 at 11:13 AM

ive got to be honest here - the reason i created this thread was to get some support for fancying her

I suspect I shouldnt, but I really cant help it.. haha

RoadkillUK - 20/4/10 at 02:27 AM

I can't see the attraction myself (I can't find the drool smily)

[Edited on 20/4/10 by RoadkillUK]

iank - 20/4/10 at 06:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by RoadkillUK
... (I can't find the drool smily)

HTH

Jasper - 20/4/10 at 02:51 PM

Liking it myself, was all ready not to like and, but think it's well written and well acted. Good weekend telly.

As for the assistant - she's a ginger, don't they all smell funny ???? No, really, very nice

Talking of weekend telly, why is it on a Saturday night I love watching Total Wipe Out, You've Been Framed and Harry Hill's TV Burp but couldn't possibly watch them on any other night? Maybe it's the beers that have been drunk by then that make them so enjoyable .... or that it feels a bit like a naughty weekend activity, bit like going to Blackpool .....

Vindi_andy - 21/4/10 at 02:32 PM

agree with drooly smilie

Have a thing for gingers myself and in that police uniform

MikeRJ - 21/4/10 at 10:25 PM

Hmm, she looks like a young version of Catherine Tate, and that's never a good thing.

The new doctor is crap as well, he's trying to be David Tenant and is failing.