Board logo

Teaching
blakep82 - 15/4/10 at 06:41 PM

wtf is that advert all about? the one with the mobile phone, that kid at the end can't even speak english lol
"i take granted for the things that i've got"
thats not right is it?!

balidey - 15/4/10 at 06:43 PM

reverse psychology? You think 'those kids are thick, I could teach them ow to speak proppa like' and then you apply to be a teacher.

blakep82 - 15/4/10 at 06:44 PM

but i've only just realised he says it, and i still don't want to teach them lol

adithorp - 15/4/10 at 06:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
wtf is that advert all about? the one with the mobile phone, that kid at the end can't even speak english lol
"i take granted for the things that i've got"
thats not right is it?!

wtf, lol, no capital at the start of a sentence, no capital for "I", no capital for "English"; Perfect English? Oh, and why would a baby goat speak English?

adrian

PS, There's another two errors in there that I'll leave for someone else to spot.

[Edited on 15/4/10 by adithorp]

blakep82 - 15/4/10 at 07:06 PM

i'm not a grammer nazi i'm also not trying to say i'm a teacher. i'm not saying anything about the way he is speaking as such, but on an advert for teachers, featuring a teacher saying how good it makes her feel, i'd expect to see things being said properly!

[Edited on 15/4/10 by blakep82]

big-vee-twin - 15/4/10 at 07:16 PM

Those who can - do, those who can't teach!

morcus - 15/4/10 at 07:16 PM

Something about the kids in that advert fills me with rage, is that wrong?

Paul (Notts) - 15/4/10 at 07:25 PM

quote:

hobzy - 15/4/10 at 07:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by big-vee-twin

Feel free to come and give it a try I'm sure I can fit you in for a day.

russbost - 15/4/10 at 09:11 PM

You think that's bad, we have an "education" advert in Essex suggesting that you get on the "Esculator" to get on up in your career - I'm not quite sure what an esculator is!

blakep82 - 15/4/10 at 09:28 PM

^ oh dear! ha ha
is this a printed poster, with that written on it?!

Ninehigh - 22/4/10 at 08:52 AM

What advert?

Mind you at our college we're not allowed to play games on their computers, as it takes up all the internet, and we're to "bare this in mind"

And I'm being forced to do English there

Benzine - 22/4/10 at 08:56 AM

I don't have a TV. Just a netbook, a dongle and a vinyl deck with 70's prog albums.