Board logo

Ever lose your marbles for a few hours?
MakeEverything - 16/3/09 at 10:04 PM

I had one of those days today, where by the end you feel like youve cracked up, and cant stop being stupid and cracking really bad jokes, with a stupid look on your face?

For example, ive got a client. Ex army Sargeant Major, really demanding, always chasing my counterparts for stuff.... Anyway, hes escalated something to me that hes been after for ages - a plastic / rubber wall protective sheet. Hes after a sample, so after reading a few requests of "Have you managed to produce a sample yet" etc etc and giggling like a schoolboy, I finally read his email to me asking if i could look into it, as "so and so" was going to produce a rubbery protection product.

Well...... Id had one of those days, where you have your finger on the suicide switch, and cant resist pushing it.... so i did.

I Googled pictures, and sent him a picture of a condom.

I was pissing myself when i sent it, its a shame noone else was there to share the moment with!!

Still, ill let you know if he complains to my director about it! Id still laugh about it though!!! I might even share it with him in the morning anyway!! lol

David Jenkins - 16/3/09 at 10:14 PM

Oh dear... I hope he's got a sense of humour...

MakeEverything - 17/3/09 at 11:03 AM

he did!

David Jenkins - 17/3/09 at 11:16 AM

Best send him the sample he's after pretty quick though, before his good humour fades away...

JoelP - 17/3/09 at 01:26 PM

well it made me laugh anyway

Ninehigh - 22/3/09 at 10:56 AM

Pmsl, yeah better get him some goods sharpish though

MakeEverything - 22/3/09 at 07:48 PM

He replied to me "Happy Days"!!

I think i might have got away with that one, but youre right, i need to chase the correct type of rubberised product!!!

Funny or what.

Even if i dont get away with it, i still would if that makes sense.

Hellfire - 23/3/09 at 11:22 PM

You jammy, jammy get...

It was obviously done tastefully!

Well done...

Steve

MakeEverything - 24/3/09 at 08:58 AM

It was composed rather diplomatically!

Not like it was a picture of a dirty used one hanging out of an orifice!!