Board logo

Sun idiots
02GF74 - 24/2/09 at 04:18 PM

who gives a monkey about knowing any of this 5hite

And in the quarter-final she got 15 starters-for-ten, worth 150, while Exeter University got only 15 points.

MikeRJ - 24/2/09 at 04:21 PM

There you go, the SUN and it's readership obvioulsy consider knowing football managers names and who's who in the Brat awards is somehow important. Says a lot really.

It's pointless getting angry with tabloid sewage like the Sun though, it's not good enough to wipe your rear end with, let alone actually read.

[Edited on 24/2/09 by MikeRJ]

mr henderson - 24/2/09 at 05:41 PM

I would, but I wouldn't particularly enjoy it.

Afterwards I would tell her not to smirk after she answers questions.

John

geoff shep - 24/2/09 at 07:26 PM

The clue is in the question - its called 'University Challenge', not 'Pub Quiz'.

Ninehigh - 3/3/09 at 11:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MikeRJ
There you go, the SUN and it's readership obvioulsy consider knowing football managers names and who's who in the Brat awards is somehow important. Says a lot really.

It's pointless getting angry with tabloid sewage like the Sun though, it's not good enough to wipe your rear end with, let alone actually read.

[Edited on 24/2/09 by MikeRJ]

True I didn't know the answer to any of those questions they put up, but then I don't care either. More important stuff in my life than who's next for the sack when someone in London can't kick a ball straight

02GF74 - 4/3/09 at 08:33 AM

The team was disqualified as they fielded a contestant that was not longer a student; manchester won.