Board logo

Contributor
RspLuego - 4/10/24 at 10:03 AM

Hi,i signed up to this forum on the 15th of September and paid the contribution a day or two later.
I can see it doesn't say contributor below my username like some other profiles have which i'm not really worried about.
But there are certain topics that when i click on them just comes up with the contribution page and i can't get past that and on to the actual topic.
Any ideas what to do ?
Cheers

gremlin1234 - 4/10/24 at 12:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by RspLuego
Hi,i signed up to this forum on the 15th of September and paid the contribution a day or two later.
I can see it doesn't say contributor below my username like some other profiles have which i'm not really worried about.
But there are certain topics that when i click on them just comes up with the contribution page and i can't get past that and on to the actual topic.
Any ideas what to do ?
Cheers

Welcome to the forum,

I don't think it has worked properly for quite some years, but at least new members can now sign up and post.
the only things you can't see without being a contributor are the newest for sale ads, otherwise the banner usually allows you to click somewhere on it to read the post.

nick205 - 4/10/24 at 01:02 PM

There's usually a click "Here" function to take you to the thread.

RspLuego - 4/10/24 at 07:02 PM

Yeah some of them i can get past the contribution page,others not.
I don't mind contributing to the page anyway as there is a lot of good info on here,just a bit annoying not to have full access when it's paid for.
Thanks for the reply guys

ReMan - 5/10/24 at 12:31 PM

See this thread and drop a u2u to Luke

Fozzie - 5/10/24 at 04:28 PM

quote:
Any ideas what to do ?
Cheers

Hi,
Unfortunately I cannot see the financial side of the site.
I can update you and I will also contact Luke so he can verify (Contribution).
Please bear with me
Fozzie

** I have now updated your status, I hope you enjoy the site.

[Edited on 5-10-24 by Fozzie]

RspLuego - 9/10/24 at 03:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ReMan
See this thread and drop a u2u to Luke

Thanks,is Luke an administrator ?

RspLuego - 9/10/24 at 03:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fozzie
quote:
Any ideas what to do ?
Cheers

Hi,
Unfortunately I cannot see the financial side of the site.
I can update you and I will also contact Luke so he can verify (Contribution).
Please bear with me
Fozzie

** I have now updated your status, I hope you enjoy the site.

[Edited on 5-10-24 by Fozzie]

Thanks Fozzie,i appreciate it