Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Best for sale ad EVER!!!
mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 12/10/06 at 07:46 AM Reply With Quote
Best for sale ad EVER!!!

Sent into me by a buddy

Best for sale ad EVER!!!
Read the ad...

Post Date: Aug 7th, 2006
Expire Date: Sep 6th, 2006
$10,000 06' Suzuki GSXR 1000
Farmington , UT 84025 - Aug 7, 2006

2006 Suzuki 1000. This bike is perfect! It has 1000 miles and has had its 500 mile dealer service. (Expensive) It's been adult ridden, all wheels have always been on the ground. I use it as a cruiser/commuter. I'm selling it because it was purchased without proper consent of a loving wife. Apparently "do whatever the f*** you want" doesn't mean what I thought .

nick205

posted on 12/10/06 at 07:51 AM Reply With Quote
LOL

Obviously he needs a lesson in deciphering the coded messages of the domestic appliance known as "The Wife"

nib1980

posted on 12/10/06 at 07:51 AM Reply With Quote
errr, think that means i may be in trouble too
RazMan

posted on 12/10/06 at 07:56 AM Reply With Quote
RazMan to the rescue! Rescued attachment moody cow.jpg
Rescued attachment moody cow.jpg

Cheers,
Raz

When thinking outside the box doesn't work any more, it's time to build a new box

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
nick205

posted on 12/10/06 at 08:40 AM Reply With Quote
now that's funny
rjs

posted on 12/10/06 at 08:42 AM Reply With Quote
Hay thats sounds just like my wife !
Or is it just all women ?
Or parhaps we should all know by now YES means NO & BLACK is really WHITE .

russbost

posted on 12/10/06 at 12:22 PM Reply With Quote
Surely that's wrong - I thought Yes meant maybe, & No meant yes, but only if I feel like it. I just accept that I'm always in the wrong, saves arguments.

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
StevieB

posted on 12/10/06 at 12:36 PM Reply With Quote
You're all wrong guys - 'yes' means 'no', unless, in specific circumstances, it means 'yes', 'maybe', 'possibly' or 'whatever, just be quick because corrie's on in ten minutes'

You will never know which though!

Maybe I could go to Bletchley Park and get the old computer to start working it all out, and then issue every man with an enigma machine.

rjs

posted on 12/10/06 at 12:49 PM Reply With Quote
No sorry to say dont think even that computer at Bletchley Park or come to that anyother can work that one out .
RazMan

posted on 12/10/06 at 02:32 PM Reply With Quote
There is an element of irony in getting a computer called Enigma to try and understand a woman though

Cheers,
Raz

When thinking outside the box doesn't work any more, it's time to build a new box

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
zetec7

posted on 12/10/06 at 05:43 PM Reply With Quote
Okay, I thought women WERE Enigma machines! They sure confuse the heck out of me a lot of the time. The scary part is that once in a while, they really DO mean "do whatever you want". Sometimes I feel like a dog that gets offered treats, and occasionally gets hit in the head with a hammer for taking it when it's offered...
JoelP

posted on 12/10/06 at 06:06 PM Reply With Quote
Rule One

If you say nothing is wrong when we ask you, we will act like nothing is wrong. We know you're lying, but its not worth the trouble.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.