Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Locost builders t shirts, hats etc????
donut

posted on 8/1/05 at 08:23 PM Reply With Quote
Locost builders t shirts, hats etc????

Has anyone thought of producing some t shirts or other memorabillia for locost builders. It would be great at shows to be able to easily meet up with other members.

I was thinking of a grey t shirt with the logo at the top and some sort of drawing underneith like an exploded view of the locost chassis or something.

Luego could help with production as they will have their logo on it (see top of this page!!)

Maybe Chris W could ask Luego next time he speaks to them....maybe?? what do you recon Chris?

I'm sure they will sell loads as there are so many people on this board.

Just a thought.

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
JoelP

posted on 8/1/05 at 08:26 PM Reply With Quote
make sure its copywrite chris!!!

phelpsa

posted on 8/1/05 at 08:29 PM Reply With Quote
Definately!

Only sold to members!

Adam

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ChrisW

posted on 8/1/05 at 09:13 PM Reply With Quote
'tis one of those things I need to sort out. Will make an effort for the shows this year.

Chris

Fozzie

posted on 8/1/05 at 09:28 PM Reply With Quote
I have done some designs at the request of conrod for the WLM. Then I asked him how many were in the WLM, and he said just him and Bob!
The rest of us apparantly are either Surrey or Southerns!!!!! LOLOLOL.

fozzie

'Racing is Life!...anything before or after is just waiting'....Steve McQueen

donut

posted on 8/1/05 at 09:41 PM Reply With Quote
We really aught to sort out what to call ourselves. Perhaps something like South East Kit Car Club or London & Surrey Car Club or Southern counties kit car club etc...

or southern 7's or Southern Roadsters car club or whatever

[Edited on 8/1/05 by donut]

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

phelpsa

posted on 8/1/05 at 09:46 PM Reply With Quote
I think southern sevens is to close to Sutton Sevens, which already exists (Cateringvans)

Hellfire

posted on 8/1/05 at 10:58 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by donut
I'm sure they will sell loads as there are so many people on this board.

Not all building locosts though.

donut

posted on 8/1/05 at 11:04 PM Reply With Quote
I really meant t shirts for the board rather than what people are building which is why the top artwork needs to be on their. We will be able to spot each other that way

Andy

Ben_Copeland

posted on 9/1/05 at 09:22 AM Reply With Quote
Southeast is Kent

I'd be interested in a Tshirt, especially a locostbuilders one, rather than an area specific one

Ben

Locost Map on Google Maps

Z20LET Astra Turbo, into a Haynes Roadster

Enter Your Details Here
http://www.facebook.com/EquinoxProducts for all your bodywork needs!

scutter

posted on 9/1/05 at 10:02 AM Reply With Quote
I'll buy that for a dollar, count me in for one.

ATB Dan.

Peteff

posted on 9/1/05 at 10:16 AM Reply With Quote
which is why the top artwork needs to be on

Wouldn't that be a Luego shirt then?

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

donut

posted on 9/1/05 at 10:33 AM Reply With Quote
Yes it would as they sponsor the site plus they can sort the t shirts. I don't have a problem with Luego being on there

Andy

Andy

phelpsa

posted on 9/1/05 at 10:47 AM Reply With Quote
Yeah, Luego have been very helpful by supplying me with my accelerator peddle I wouldn't be going anywhere without them

mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 9/1/05 at 11:16 AM Reply With Quote
The problem is that its such a small run to produce T Shirts and mugs for. So I suggest we get those guys the Steve Graber used as they do small runs. The artwork is not a problem as I have a graphic designer/ Artist not ten feet from me....so decide what ideas you want you want by a vote to be developed. The concepts could be posted up and we could then set the ball in motion. ChrisW has enough looking after the site so lets do it for ourselves lads.
phelpsa

posted on 9/1/05 at 11:39 AM Reply With Quote
I think this was suggested last time the T-shirt thing came up, but what about something like....

£250, yeah right

...on the back.

Adam

DEAN C.

posted on 9/1/05 at 11:57 AM Reply With Quote
I do recognise that Chris needs a sponser to keep this excellent site going,and I have nothing but praise for Luego,but there will of course be a few of us feel a bit silly wearing Luego shirt and driving something else!
No I dont mean my SAAB!

Once I've finished a project why do I start another?

phelpsa

posted on 9/1/05 at 12:04 PM Reply With Quote
Well you don't HAVE to have a T-shirt, and you don't HAVE to wear your t-shirt while driving your MK/ST/Westie/Cateringvan/Saab do you.

Deckman001

posted on 9/1/05 at 12:05 PM Reply With Quote
what's wrong with the whole title/image as it is on the top of the page, it says what site we use and who sponsors us , plus the web address, nothing else is needed!! no probs !!

Jason

plus if we change sponsor at any time, the tee shirts might become collectors items !! he he

Peteff

posted on 9/1/05 at 12:07 PM Reply With Quote
Felt pens at the ready lads

Proper locost. We could all do our own. I'm not allowed felt pens or scissors but I could get help with it. Does edible crayon wash off?

[Edited on 9/1/05 by Peteff] Rescued attachment PL30109t.jpg
Rescued attachment PL30109t.jpg

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

phelpsa

posted on 9/1/05 at 12:29 PM Reply With Quote
Or to be even more Locost, we could just write it on our bellys, save money on the t-shirt.

Rob Lane

posted on 9/1/05 at 12:47 PM Reply With Quote
oops !

Realised this must be Leugo forum. Not Locostbuilders

[Edited on 9/1/05 by Rob Lane]

bob

posted on 9/1/05 at 01:48 PM Reply With Quote
I like the felt pen idea,i'll get my 9 yr old son to design me one with his T-shirt pic kit he got from santa.

JoelP

posted on 9/1/05 at 01:57 PM Reply With Quote
here we go lads: Rescued attachment teeshirt1.JPG
Rescued attachment teeshirt1.JPG

JoelP

posted on 9/1/05 at 01:57 PM Reply With Quote
damn im good...

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.