Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: has anybody seen the 'universal spider' on the apprentice?!
blakep82

posted on 22/6/11 at 08:31 PM Reply With Quote
has anybody seen the 'universal spider' on the apprentice?!

where can i get one? its a brilliant idea!

especially for hanging your phone/satnav (or satnav on your phone?) from airvents in your car, hanging from the sun visor etc, i want one by the weekend lol
can't even find any photos or anything of something similar

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

keith777

posted on 22/6/11 at 08:34 PM Reply With Quote
think you may have to go to france for one !
blakep82

posted on 22/6/11 at 08:36 PM Reply With Quote
ah, found them called spiderpodium, £13.95 is the cheapest, they're not THAT good... worth about 6 quid at the most
13.95, with free post though...

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

HowardB

posted on 22/6/11 at 08:38 PM Reply With Quote
universal stuff is always a compromise,... I had a true locost solution for a phone holder,....

locost phone holder
locost phone holder

total cost,.. one paper clip

Howard

Fisher Fury was 2000 Zetec - now a 1600 (it Lives again and goes zoom)

doddy

posted on 22/6/11 at 08:46 PM Reply With Quote
White SPIDERPODIUM Unique Grip & Dock For iPhone & iPod | eBay UK
Spiderpodium Flexible Gadget Grip &' Travel Dock - White

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/4x4wheels

russbost

posted on 22/6/11 at 09:00 PM Reply With Quote
This is locostbuilders - get some pipe cleaners!

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Benzine

posted on 22/6/11 at 09:04 PM Reply With Quote
here's my 'shat nav'. A scribbled map on an old envelope folded and shoved in an air vent

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Peteff

posted on 22/6/11 at 09:30 PM Reply With Quote
You can get IN-CAR KIT VENT MOUNT HOLDER FOR PHONE GPS SAT NAV | eBay UK on ebay for not a lot with adaptable grips.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

blakep82

posted on 22/6/11 at 10:31 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Benzine
here's my 'shat nav'. A scribbled map on an old envelope folded and shoved in an air vent

sadly a bit of paper shoved in an air vent won't find me to darkest peebles, AND make a (hands free) phone call about the new ducks
getting some ducks to go with the chickens and chewys gonna love it

[Edited on 22/6/11 by blakep82]

mcerd1

posted on 23/6/11 at 07:18 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Benzine

looks like I need to upgrade to 'shat nav' - the os map stuffed down the side of the hand brake isn't exactly hands free

-

scootz

posted on 23/6/11 at 07:22 AM Reply With Quote
Ah, The Apprentice!

I'd rather be forcibly sat in front of every episode of BB before having to watch a single episode of that look-at-me crap!

What makes it most embarrassing is that Alan Sugar actually hires one of them at the end!

It's Evolution Baby!

r1_pete

posted on 23/6/11 at 07:39 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scootz
Ah, The Apprentice!

I'd rather be forcibly sat in front of every episode of BB before having to watch a single episode of that look-at-me crap!

What makes it most embarrassing is that Alan Sugar actually hires one of them at the end!

+1, could be another hour a week wasted, all these reality shows are just cheap TV, the more people watch, the more the producers will errrrr produce.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
whitestu

posted on 23/6/11 at 07:40 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

Ah, The Apprentice!

+2

[Edited on 23/6/11 by whitestu]

40inches

posted on 23/6/11 at 08:37 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scootz
Ah, The Apprentice!

Not any more, they get £250,000 and Lord Al as a business partner

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.