Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: national debt counter
woodster

posted on 30/9/09 at 09:24 AM Reply With Quote
national debt counter

well done Mr Brown you can spend money quicker than my Mrs

http://www.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/3565001/introducing-the-coffee-house-national-debt-counter.thtml

blakep82

posted on 30/9/09 at 09:53 AM Reply With Quote
Description
Description

he seems happy enough with himself

eh?! why doesn't your avatar have a proper url anywhere?

[Edited on 30/9/09 by blakep82]

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Mr Whippy

posted on 30/9/09 at 09:57 AM Reply With Quote

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Blackcab

posted on 30/9/09 at 01:50 PM Reply With Quote
Its not actually as bad as everyone says as a little over 10% of our debt is actually related to banks who are busy paying the debt back, we are stronger against GDP then most other civilized countries, such as the states, germany, japan and holland, italy who all have considerable worst debt issues than ourselves. Dont get me wrong there is an issue but Brown is still doing a decent job in troubled times. taxes will rise, for the high earners, the lower paid workers will probably be unaffected - the biggest issue the country needs to tackle is immigration, we need to adopt a nightclub attitude - one in and one out or your names not on the list .. having said that - we do have genuine asylum seekers who through no fault of there own are forced to flee there own country - usually without posessions and small families attached and to be honest If i thought that paying a little extra tax each month would change the lives of a romanian family with children, provide shelter who are here legally then I have no objection
blakep82

posted on 30/9/09 at 02:47 PM Reply With Quote
not entirely sure about this 50p broadband tax for everyone with a phone line... think thats a bit sh!t

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Confused but excited.

posted on 30/9/09 at 03:26 PM Reply With Quote
I appear to owe over £27K, even thoughI've actually had SFA.
Oh, I forgot about the two wars I am currently having, that no-one asked me if I wanted.

Tell them about the bent treacle edges!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.