Board logo

Adiós Amigos
Mr Whippy - 4/8/08 at 02:26 PM

Very pleased today, been bored sh%tless in my current job (not that you would have noticed ) and totally fed up dealing with these obnoxious Italian managers, they seem to think they are the flipping mafia, can’t discuss anything without making threats! My current project manager locks himself away in his office and calls me up every hour saying ‘You do this or I’ll…’ keep expecting to find a horses head in my drawer , he's only 20ft away and he’s phoning me up

Now I just been told I’ve go an new job in a superb company, I’ll be very busy but enjoying myself, I’m afraid you’ll hear little from me soon, so I’ll tell you now I’m NOT DEAD!!

[Edited on 4/8/08 by Mr Whippy]

Agriv8 - 4/8/08 at 02:28 PM

Photo's of your leaving Party ??

Regards

Agriv8

Oh congrats by the way

Mr Whippy - 4/8/08 at 02:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Agriv8

Regards

Agriv8

Oh congrats by the way

ha! nice try but I'm still not posting any pics of my birds

cheers

Paul TigerB6 - 4/8/08 at 02:33 PM

So............. does that mean on your last day that you might have an excuse to get some pics of the current office babes???? What are the babes like at the new place??

The LB forum server will feel like its having a holiday anyway - it will be that quiet on here!! It wont be quite the same without its constant dose of Whippy-ness that your current boring job allows.

Good luck with the new job anyway!!

omega0684 - 4/8/08 at 02:39 PM

THANK GOD SOMEONES MANAGED TO SHUT HIM UP We had better see some photo's of the pammy look a likes!

Congrats on the new job, who is it working for? do you need an assistant, im still looking for a job, any takers?

Dangle_kt - 4/8/08 at 02:41 PM

congrats!

You'll be missed by all the girls I'm sure...

[Edited on 4/8/08 by Dangle_kt]

iank - 4/8/08 at 02:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
... My current project manager locks himself away in his office and calls me up every hour saying ‘You do this or I’ll…’ keep expecting to find a horses head in my drawer , he's only 20ft away and he’s phoning me up

.... so I’ll tell you now I’m NOT DEAD!!

Congratulations, though if it is mafia/lunatic run and you're going to a competitor you should consider adding 'yet' to your second point

speedyxjs - 4/8/08 at 02:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by iank
if it is mafia/lunatic run and you're going to a competitor you should consider adding 'yet' to your second point

Good luck whippy

Mr Whippy - 4/8/08 at 02:46 PM

quote:
Congratulations, though if it is mafia/lunatic run and you're going to a competitor you should consider adding 'yet' to your second point

erm I'll just call in sick

From what I've seen there are some hot chicks in the new place too

Richard Quinn - 4/8/08 at 03:01 PM

quote:
quote:

erm I'll just call in sick

From what I've seen there are some hot chicks in the new place too
But I will put money on the fact that we will still not get to see any photos

jollygreengiant - 4/8/08 at 03:19 PM

quote:
quote:

Regards

Agriv8

Oh congrats by the way

cheers

I'd wager a tube of beer that he works in a parrot shop.

No photographic proof = I'm right.

Mr Whippy - 4/8/08 at 03:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jollygreengiant
quote:
quote:

Regards

Agriv8

Oh congrats by the way

cheers

I'd wager a tube of beer that he works in a parrot shop.

No photographic proof = I'm right.

Actually I work as a bar tender in an all female nudist camp (18-30 years), unfortunately cameras are not allowed I’m sure you understand

Ivan - 4/8/08 at 03:51 PM

Enjoy the new job.

We will miss your cheerful ?? and helpful posts.

And now we have lost the chance of ever seeing photos of the aviary

And just so that the other smileys don't feel left out

[Edited on 4/8/08 by Ivan]

omega0684 - 4/8/08 at 03:53 PM

earlier you said you worked in an office not a bar, but if you do work in a nudest colony then you would know that all the staff are nudests as well meaning that you are working next to a short hairy fat italian grease monkey! THATS NAKED standing next to you! i bet you wouldn't dare bow your head in shame in that job!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA never mind!

[Edited on 4/8/08 by omega0684]

JUD - 4/8/08 at 03:55 PM

quote:

Actually I work as a bar tender in an all female nudist camp (18-30 years), unfortunately cameras are not allowed I’m sure you understand

Description
Description