Board logo

(Skiers) Check out my new toy!
oliwb - 10/2/07 at 07:09 PM

Check it out, bought them today (got no legs to put them into now though ) Still they do look bling! Hopefully should be better than my existing Salomon Performa boots....which incidentaly if anyone is looking for any are for sale now! Oli. Rescued attachment diablo_magma_hpf.jpg
Rescued attachment diablo_magma_hpf.jpg

ChrisGamlin - 10/2/07 at 07:16 PM

Get a snowboard

DIY Si - 10/2/07 at 07:19 PM

Oi, give Robocop his shoe back!

oliwb - 10/2/07 at 07:22 PM

Lol...snowboards=blah! Learnt how to snowboard about 4 yrs ago, got pretty good but then remembered I was a better skier (either learn how to do black runs or learn how to off-piste properly - easy decision that!), Tomorow - yes....robocop's boot -no! Oli.

IainB - 10/2/07 at 08:09 PM

nice boots. I think you should get a full carbon speed suit like this guy

we could get a gaggle of hotties to stand in bikinis rubbing turtlewax into your shell...

Iain

macnab - 10/2/07 at 08:21 PM

Looks worryingly S&M, red latex and all…

oliwb - 10/2/07 at 08:25 PM

Up for that...the gaggle not the speed skiing. Did that once in Les Arcs on their official speed course.....bloody scary stuff! Can't remeber what speed I got up to but was over three figures (KM/H)....Thats Mr Karpeil (think it might be Gary) in the pic....he's only slightly insane! Oli.

ChrisGamlin - 10/2/07 at 08:35 PM

Im off to Serre Chevalier next weekend for a week, Im boarding but mostly going with skier friends.

The Alps seems to have finally got some decent snow which is good, can't wait

Avoneer - 10/2/07 at 09:32 PM

Yep - boarding all the way.

My ex-brother in law (bulgarian) was an extreme skier/boarder jumping out of heli's and the like.

He had the highest jump of the ramp at Milton Keynes at one point.

Pat...

P.S. Nice boots though by the way.