Board logo

I couldn't get to work so instead.....
nib1980 - 8/2/07 at 05:07 PM

So as the title says I couldn't get to work today so instead I did this.

What did you do?

[img][/img]

donut - 8/2/07 at 05:13 PM

Ahhhhhhhh

tegwin - 8/2/07 at 05:22 PM

I went cross country skiing up the hills behind my house....

Took me about 2 hours to get to the top, only to relise that I didnt know how to ski downhill, steer and most importantly stop...

I did manage to get home, took me a while and fell on my arse a lot....so amusing!

Ivan - 8/2/07 at 05:31 PM

In my 50 odd years of life I have never touched snow or been closer than several miles from it - how I envy you all - well for a little while anyway

Catpuss - 8/2/07 at 05:53 PM

I think the sticks need properly radiusing

DIY Si - 8/2/07 at 06:30 PM

Spent all day locked in the village, or so the boss thinks. Actually spent all day sledging and throwing snow balls at people in the next village over with a big hill.

Browser - 8/2/07 at 06:31 PM

Came to bleedin work 'cos it hadn't snowed here this morning. Anyway, workin' at a power station you have to have 6ft drifts before anyone believed you couldn't get to work!
Still, when it did snow I got the chance to hoon around the work roads in the tranny pickup, always good for a larf!

diyer - 8/2/07 at 06:44 PM

Its amazing how some people can't get into work, but can manage to get up hills and all over the place when they are off.

What do you do teach???

Simon

DIY Si - 8/2/07 at 06:50 PM

Risking your neck to go sledging is one thing, risking it going to work is quite another! Especially when I had to go to Milton Keynes to get the bits I needed to do a job around the corner from home!

lsdweb - 8/2/07 at 08:11 PM

I tried to go to work and did this! Rescued attachment IMG_0418.JPG
Rescued attachment IMG_0418.JPG

lsdweb - 8/2/07 at 08:14 PM

By doing this, and this was in my drive and I wasn't even in the car! Rescued attachment IMG_0415.JPG
Rescued attachment IMG_0415.JPG

Bitten hero - 8/2/07 at 09:07 PM

It could only happen in this country bit of snow and it all stops,off to finland on sunday and they have no probs and its a touch colder(-26 today at lunch time)

diyer - 8/2/07 at 09:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Bitten hero
It could only happen in this country bit of snow and it all stops,off to finland on sunday and they have no probs and its a touch colder(-26 today at lunch time)

Completely agree!

Simon