Board logo

Cam belt broke..............
Jon Ison - 23/1/07 at 11:16 PM

Rescued attachment snake1.jpg
Rescued attachment snake1.jpg

stevec - 23/1/07 at 11:18 PM

yuk,
mind you it would make a good locost emergency replacement.
Steve.

CairB - 23/1/07 at 11:19 PM

Was it a serpentine drive ?

balidey - 23/1/07 at 11:25 PM

Is that a Cobra replica?

DIY Si - 23/1/07 at 11:26 PM

Mmmm, never thought of using a snake skin/leather belt before. If it doesn't work, just cook and eat it!

balidey - 23/1/07 at 11:26 PM

And I think there may be blood on his Vindscreen Vipers

rebelrider - 23/1/07 at 11:26 PM

What a waste of a perfectly healthy.................honda engine

stevec - 23/1/07 at 11:27 PM

Is it a Dodge Viper?

RazMan - 23/1/07 at 11:53 PM

More like a Viper that didn't dodge - I bet it made a rattle though

t.j. - 24/1/07 at 07:28 AM

he he,

It's not a honda it is an Acura.

Glad i'm not in a country with snakes. The only thning what looks like a snake around here is the waterhose. (but that's frozen now )

Jon Ison - 24/1/07 at 08:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by CaLviNx
What a shame for that Poor animal minding its own business to die in that manner, and it gets worse that all any one can do is come up with sick jokes about it.....

Can you have a look under my bonnet please, it seems too have developed a bit of a rattle............

Lighten up, what happens when anyone you work with hurts themselves ? You laugh, what happens after any disaster including loss of human life ? We tell jokes about it......
I think I can say 100% not one person on here would wish anyone any harm, human and animal alike, but when things go wrong we poke fun, make jokes laugh about it........

Its called been human.

DarrenW - 24/1/07 at 11:17 AM

Well that be a warning to you all who have been mad enough to try Snake Oil in your cars

Did the car overheat and blow a hose? You would know quickly by the hiss!

I hope the snake is a diy mechanic, hes now got something to get his teeth into.

On a serious note, how did the snake get in there? Did it 'scale' up the engine???

Many 'fangs',
Darren.

DarrenW - 24/1/07 at 11:20 AM

That pic reminds me of when i was in my mates Landrover garage a few weeks back. A 90 was getting prepped for a chassis swap. Landrovers have a large plastic cowel around the radiator - inside was a mangled cat!!!!!! It had obviously crawlled in for a nap and got caught up in the viscous fan when the engine was fired up. Very yucky.

rusty nuts - 24/1/07 at 07:11 PM

I wondered what happened to Hissing Sid