Board logo

Late Arrival Xmas Pressy!
oliwb - 4/1/07 at 06:29 PM

Check out my xmas present that arrived late! how cool....oh and its the seat not the girl! Oli. Rescued attachment DSC_0061.JPG
Rescued attachment DSC_0061.JPG

jacko - 4/1/07 at 06:32 PM

The tree ?
The Wife?

O the seat,s very nice

oliwb - 4/1/07 at 06:45 PM

Its great for playing project gotham racing on the xbox 360...i'm sure it gives you and edge you otherwise wouldn't have! Oli.

DIY Si - 4/1/07 at 07:02 PM

Been trying to persuade the wife that a bucket, pedals and steering wheel are actually a necessity for driving games. Doesn't seem to be working to well though, as I normally end up sat on the coffee table!

fesycresy - 4/1/07 at 07:30 PM

You could have put a little more effort in with the tree

gazza285 - 4/1/07 at 07:43 PM

Buy a bloody couch like the rest of us.

oliwb - 4/1/07 at 07:47 PM

A. We have no kids (thank god) so tree is a bit lacking this year!
B. SWMBO wants to know if the grin means your too busy looking at her or saying her ass is too big? (not sure who she gets to that one!)
C. No just the two - but that would make for a good female friend!
D. Headless person is IainB who is actually very normal in appearance normally ie has a head
E. No we can't afford a sofa at the moment!
Oli.

rusty nuts - 4/1/07 at 07:56 PM

Went through that stage when I got my seats as well . Don't worry . you'll grow out of it .

gazza285 - 4/1/07 at 08:00 PM

I grew out of mine, had to get some wider ones.

oliwb - 4/1/07 at 08:06 PM

Even better they'll never fit the 7 so are doomed to live in the livingroom forever......SWMBO is NOT happy! lol.....Just gotta persuade her to let me buy an HD TV for the xbox 360 now! Oli.

pauldm - 4/1/07 at 10:14 PM

i can beat that seat. I must have been a better boy than you as Santa brought me a X Rocker multimedia chair!

mistergrumpy - 4/1/07 at 10:20 PM

What the hell is that Never seen that before... I need one!! They do em in white?

pauldm - 4/1/07 at 10:54 PM

Nah In the spirit of Henry Ford with his model T; you can have any colour as long as its black.

<<http://thexrocker.com/x_rocker.htm>>