Board logo

WTF???? Trying to advertise Laptop!!
Surrey Dave - 2/11/06 at 12:16 AM

Got this message when I tried to advertise a Dell Latitude P2 D266XT suitable for Megajolt etc.

You must have contributed at least 10 previous posts to Locostbuilders and been a member for more than 7 days to post adverts in the marketplace! You can, however, bypass this restriction by making a contribution towards the site's upkeep. For further info, click here.

I have been a member for more than 7 days and have contributed to more than 10 posts.

Dell Latitude

4.3gb HDD
128mb RAM
CD Rom
Floppy Drive
PSU
Win 95

LCD screen all good , runs perfectly on mains but will only run on battery if fitted in Secondary Bay. Charges battery fine whether fitted in Primary or Secondary bay!!!

£75 + p/p UK only or Collect

[Edited on 2/11/06 by Surrey Dave] Rescued attachment dell cpi.jpg
Rescued attachment dell cpi.jpg

theconrodkid - 2/11/06 at 08:38 AM

hello my friend,i am interested in your (inset object here) please can i ask for your best price and can you ship it to my ill sister/brother/cousin in Nigeria,i will send you a money order for £100000000 and you can send me the change,or bring it to walton bridge on sunday,ill be wearing a pink carnation

Surrey Dave - 2/11/06 at 08:54 AM

What do you sprinkle on your Corn flakes pal!!

Fozzie - 2/11/06 at 12:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by theconrodkid
hello my friend,i am interested in your (inset object here) please can i ask for your best price and can you ship it to my ill sister/brother/cousin in Nigeria,i will send you a money order for £100000000 and you can send me the change,or bring it to walton bridge on sunday,ill be wearing a pink carnation

I hope the 'cornflake' effect has worn off now John!

This is what Dave has encountered....

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=53637

Fozzie

theconrodkid - 2/11/06 at 02:45 PM

i usually get confused by cornflakes,today is no exception