Board logo

mad dad - 25/9/06 at 02:55 PM

Hi there just signing in as just bought an MK Indy with fireblade engine. Just getting used to the sequential box and finding neutral but what a machine...................grin factor all the time anyway looking forward to getting to some events etc oh and i live near Lowestoft Suffolk if anyone else is in the area, cheers

nick205 - 25/9/06 at 02:57 PM

welcome along and good to hear you're enjoying the car - fast enough?

James - 25/9/06 at 03:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mad dad
Hi there just signing in as just bought an MK Indy with fireblade engine. Just getting used to the sequential box and finding neutral but what a machine...................grin factor all the time anyway looking forward to getting to some events etc oh and i live near Lowestoft Suffolk if anyone else is in the area, cheers

Greetings!

Welcome to the madhouse.

Remember, the gearboxes of those BEC things don't like engine braking!

Cheers,
James

[Edited on 25/9/06 by James]

mad dad - 25/9/06 at 03:27 PM

thanks it is certainly quick i had a 300 bhp subaru impreza sti and had to change to a diesel (do lots of miles around UK) and wanted this to play in, would love to have had the chance to compare with the subaru or not!!!!!! sometimes difficult not to brake on engine but doing my best!!

Danozeman - 25/9/06 at 03:35 PM

Welcome mate.

Im in stowmarket suffolk so not to far away..

Gav - 25/9/06 at 03:50 PM

Welcome!
Hope you have a long and happy stay

stevec - 25/9/06 at 04:20 PM

Welcome.
Lets have some pics on here when you get a minute.
Steve.

Guinness - 25/9/06 at 04:58 PM

Welcome to the forum. Love the name "Mad Dad"!

My five year old loves coming out for a ride in my Indy.

Is this now yours:-

Description
Description

As bigrich has just sold his car, http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=52262 , to someone in Norfolk?

Cheers

Mike

mad dad - 27/9/06 at 07:41 AM

that one is similar mines also orange and black but i am unsure how to load a picture on of mine so if i can e mail some to someone or someone can give me a quick lesson!!!! my IT skills are not what they could be!!!

mad dad - 27/9/06 at 11:50 AM

Have put a picture in the MK Indy section but it has come out a bit large not sure how to resize but if you take a look and anyone knows the car please let me know - Thanks