Board logo

dont understand women.......
Jon Ison - 14/5/06 at 09:09 AM

Missed cup final yesterday so watched it this morning in bed.......

I suggested that other 1/2 may want too "make love too me" while I watched footy as that would be a lot of men's dream.........

I then suggested maybe she could get me a cigar, a pint of guinness, and make love too me while I watched footy as that would be a real treat.........

What I don't understand is why she declined, what am I doing wrong ?

Fozzie - 14/5/06 at 09:13 AM

ROFLMAO

Fozzie

stevec - 14/5/06 at 09:14 AM

Try offering chocolate

omega 24 v6 - 14/5/06 at 09:15 AM

What your doing wrong is your only suggesting. We all know that women need to be ORDERED to do things

Stands back and waits to be suitably chastised if the wife ever reads this one

RazMan - 14/5/06 at 09:17 AM

What can I say - Life just isn't that simple when it comes to women Rescued attachment man_woman.jpg
Rescued attachment man_woman.jpg

ch1ll1 - 14/5/06 at 09:57 AM

lol
but which is the right button to press?

MikeR - 14/5/06 at 10:02 AM

thats the joy of a woman - spending your time finding out

(guess who's single! )

Danozeman - 14/5/06 at 11:51 AM

Turn the purple nob clockwise and press the green button.

Women are strange beasts.

I got about 7 easter eggs this year and so did the wife. Her and her mum went shopping on the monday and came back with loads of chocolate off a market. I thought then "why do i need more chocolate"

On the tuesday they went shopping again. I picked them up from town and her mum gave me even more!!! Iv still got half of it left.

How do they work??

RichardK - 14/5/06 at 04:11 PM

I don't understand em either , mines just had a right winge about me pressure testing the fuel tank I have just made in the bath On a brighter note only 5 leaks which got plugged with no problems

See Ya

Rich

Bob C - 14/5/06 at 07:26 PM

Pressure testing the tank in the bath - GENIUS.
Ahhh - I wish I was still married so I could try that one. RK you're a hero
Bob

MikeRJ - 14/5/06 at 10:45 PM

I regularly get abuse for using the bearing & ring gear fitting/paint baking/cast iron welding pre-heat facility in our kitchen. Apparently she uses it for cooking stuff?