Board logo

Max Powa'd with a Sense of Humour
Guinness - 28/4/06 at 11:36 AM

Spotted a Max Power styled BMW 3 Series outside my office today, but instead of the usual list of Sponsors Stickers down the leading edge of the doors (K&N, Sparco etc) it had the Seven Deadly Sins!

Well I thought it was funny!

Now, who knows them without googling or Wikipedia'ing it?

Mike

flak monkey - 28/4/06 at 11:41 AM

Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Envy
Lust
Pride
Wrath

Just watched Seven too many times

Hellfire - 28/4/06 at 12:01 PM

Proverbs 6:16-19 declares: “There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.” However, Proverbs 6:16-19 is not what most people understand as the “Seven Deadly Sins.” Most understand the “Seven Deadly Sins” to be: pride, envy, gluttony, lust, anger, greed, and sloth. Although each of these are sins, they are never given the description of "the seven deadly sins." They can function as a good way to categorize the many different sins that exist. Nearly every kind of sin could be placed under one of the seven categories.

Phil

Hellfire - 28/4/06 at 12:03 PM

I cheated............................. so what!!

muzchap - 28/4/06 at 01:22 PM

Oh dear Phil,

You're screwed on these counts:

a) a lying tongue
b) a heart that devises wicked schemes
c) a false witness who pours out lies
d) a man who stirs up dissension among brothers

Looks like 'Hellfire' was an appropriate name

Hope the 7 makes it there

Hellfire - 28/4/06 at 02:21 PM

Please forgive me father, for I have sinned.............................................

jollygreengiant - 28/4/06 at 04:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Hellfire
Please forgive me father, for I have sinned.............................................

S*D that I'll get in early. Forgive me farther cos I'd like to sin tonight.

chockymonster - 29/4/06 at 03:26 PM

Always found this one really funny!

It was a nicely modded early evo. Rescued attachment 2.jpg
Rescued attachment 2.jpg