Board logo

Reporting Members
Hellfire - 7/4/06 at 09:20 PM

Has anyone actually used the 'Reporting Members' facility?

Just a general question...

john_p_b - 7/4/06 at 09:22 PM

didn't even know there was such a thing!

flak monkey - 7/4/06 at 09:25 PM

Its more a report post.

Top right of every post infact....

David

john_p_b - 7/4/06 at 09:27 PM

ah i knew that was there but no never used it.

differences can usually be solved by a u2u and those that can't just not worth worrying about

JoelP - 7/4/06 at 09:32 PM

its more if someone posted something totally inappropriate.

Fozzie - 7/4/06 at 09:32 PM

Yup John top right button next to the 'quote' button, on the particular post!
In the 'soon to be' 4 years I have been on here, I have only been sorely tempted of late ....... but as yet, never used it!

Fozzie

Ooooo I've been well and truly beaten to it! (the reply to the post that is...)

[Edited on 7/4/06 by Fozzie]

[Edited on 7/4/06 by Fozzie]

k33ts - 7/4/06 at 09:34 PM

does it get rid of all the knobs

Hellfire - 7/4/06 at 09:35 PM

Wishful thinking

Fozzie - 7/4/06 at 09:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Hellfire
Wishful thinking

Yup!

Jon Ison - 7/4/06 at 09:46 PM

Well Ive just tried it, see what happens................. I'm not gonna hide either, its the "fist too face" one, not appropriate on here imho anyway, its not gonna be long before people start too drift away from what started from nothing, thanks Chris W, and turned into by far the best locost then general kit car builders forum in the UK and poss on the net, wish it had been around when I built the 1st one, newbies must wonder where they have landed.

MikeR - 7/4/06 at 10:27 PM

here here......

now fozzie in the spirit of experimentation, do you mind if i report you? you've not done anything to offend but if you work on the statistical theory you will at some point. So lets just get it out of the way now

Fozzie - 7/4/06 at 10:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MikeR
here here......

now fozzie in the spirit of experimentation, do you mind if i report you? you've not done anything to offend but if you work on the statistical theory you will at some point. So lets just get it out of the way now

What a brilliant idea Mike! Lets get it out of the way now! Go for it! I can handle it!

Fozzie

MikeR - 7/4/06 at 10:52 PM

Ha, I'll show ya, you've just been reported!

Neeerh! How do you like that then !!!!!!!!!

Eh, eh, eh, eh, come on, not saying anything now are you !!!!!

You're just a big (in the personality, not power to weight ratio sense) woman!

Fozzie - 7/4/06 at 11:00 PM

Wow thanks Mike that is brilliant!
I really mean that! Thanks for bringing some laughter here! I give you permission to post the content of the 'report'. If you do, I hope it brings lots of smiles and cheers people up for what has been rather a dismal time on Locost Builders site!

ATB Fozzie

muzchap - 7/4/06 at 11:09 PM

Amen,

Finally some laughter

Regarding Jon Isons post - 100% agree - this is my first build about 80% completed.

I owe a massive amount to people on here for idea generation, advice support and the occassional trading of goods (Nat )

I just hope 'we' can pull it round so it's the place I love to visit, like last July when I started building

DarrenW - 7/4/06 at 11:26 PM

K33ts - rarely is a relevant question so elequently put!!! If only!

Some of the recent posts warrant an 'immediate expulsion' button.

Im a self confessed LCB addict. Love the techy speak. Hate the whingingbitchslapfest of late. The good news is it doesnt take long to learn who the serious no bullshit members are. The minority others wouldnt be missed.

muzchap - 7/4/06 at 11:32 PM

DarrenW - agreed!

Thread hijack again! - I'm looking forward to my MAC#1 stuff - getting zorst, plumbing and alternator bracket for Zetec.

Your bonnet - looks ace, did you use hole-cutters for the 3 holes down the side?

cheers

MikeR - 8/4/06 at 07:51 AM

Ahem, my "report" about a certain member who posts on here......

"I'd like to report Fozzie for being a woman! She has no place on this forum and should get back into the kitchen where she belongs! Pah, next thing you know she'll be racing cars and, like, stuff and forget how to bake cakes and mend things with a needle and thread. "

I think thats fair enough, all true in my eyes and i challenge anyone to a MIG welding duel at dawn who claims its not.

Forgot to add she's now taken to sending me offensive U2U's. In fact I'll quote what the "woman" said. I'm really shocked, its disgusting.........

"Ooo Ta Mike! I feel honoured!
Brilliant, it made me laugh me nomex socks off. Now go and put the kettle on, no sugar in mine!
Fozzie"

I mean, me, a man, put a kettle on! on what? where does she want it putting? What does it do? Is this some sort of code? she doesn't say and whats this sugar stuff i'm not supposed to put in the kettle? Pah.

She she has even had to resort to wearing fire proof overalls as her kitchen skills are that bad.

THIS MUST BE STOPPED NOW!

[Edited on 8/4/06 by MikeR]

Peteff - 8/4/06 at 08:11 AM

and run along and pop the kettle on, there's a luv and I'll have a couple of biscuits with mine.

MikeR - 8/4/06 at 08:18 AM

where does this kettle go?

Look can someone get a woman to make me a drink of tea while i lookup this "kettle" thing. Certainly doesn't exist in a car so it must be a womans cooking gadget.

Oooh, while you're making me a drink i'll have a couple of those biscuits with chocolate on. Hmm, and a toasted tea cake, don't burn it mind! I know you need Nomex these days but pay attention when you're cooking.

(how far can i take this before i get a slap? think i'm going to go and get some more welding gas, shrouds and steel before I take this too far)

Triton - 8/4/06 at 09:00 AM

Kettles are ok even been known to make sunday roast..it's the washing up routine or lack of it I should be reported for

Fozzie - 8/4/06 at 09:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MikeR
where does this kettle go?

Look can someone get a woman to make me a drink of tea while i lookup this "kettle" thing. Certainly doesn't exist in a car so it must be a womans cooking gadget.

Oooh, while you're making me a drink i'll have a couple of those biscuits with chocolate on. Hmm, and a toasted tea cake, don't burn it mind! I know you need Nomex these days but pay attention when you're cooking.

(how far can i take this before i get a slap? think i'm going to go and get some more welding gas, shrouds and steel before I take this too far)

oooOOOooo does this mean I can multi-task and you can't?
I would tell you what a kettle is, but......I really don't think you are ready for such a dangerous task quite yet!... Now that takes real skill!
Fozzie

Gonna report me again are ya?.....are ya? pah I'll raise the ante again then! welder and plasma cutter!...see how ya like that! you non-multitasker you!

Hellfire - 8/4/06 at 09:22 AM

At least a smile to the face has been raised!!! At last a non-slagging off thread!

Peteff - 8/4/06 at 09:34 AM

That's what girls use instead of a hacksaw isn't it ? Custard creams or hob nobs for me please luv, and just the one sugar.

Fozzie - 8/4/06 at 09:49 AM

Rescued attachment rofl.gif
Rescued attachment rofl.gif

NS Dev - 8/4/06 at 01:37 PM

I am actually laughing out loud now........best go and make a coffee!

Triton - 8/4/06 at 01:40 PM

2 sugars 1 and bit coffee tamuchly oh and a dash of the white stuff

Fozzie - 8/4/06 at 02:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Peteff
That's what girls use instead of a hacksaw isn't it ?

Aaawwww come on Pete! How can you get a decent crunchy topping on a creme brulee with a hack-saw?

Fozzie

(No, do NOT try this at home......)

MikeR - 8/4/06 at 04:26 PM

hmmm, i knew you where suited to the kitchen ............ it was the nomex that gave it away

Fozzie - 8/4/06 at 04:37 PM

No I am NOT suited to the kitchen, I can multi-task extremely well ta very much!

shortie - 8/4/06 at 05:19 PM

Oh come on Foz I am so dissapointed that I logged on to specifically see your avatar with you in your race suit and you've changed it!!

What am I going to do now! back to watching the fashion channel again then

Fozzie - 8/4/06 at 05:37 PM

Sorry Rich It was a special request by James (Hicost)

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=11458&page=3

It may return !

Fozzie

bob - 8/4/06 at 06:05 PM

And there was me thinking the picture was stu acting a bit camp while you were doing the laundry

Fozzie - 8/4/06 at 06:34 PM

Yeah right!

[Edited on 8/4/06 by Fozzie] Rescued attachment rotfl.gif
Rescued attachment rotfl.gif