Board logo

Lost for words, forkin chavs
NS Dev - 11/1/06 at 03:47 PM

was doing a little search for "filler necks" and my some misfortune found this little gem!!!

Take a look at the webpage, I'm sure you'll all want one of these, to go with your chocolate fireguards and inflatable dartboards!

pointless crap click here!!!

stevebubs - 11/1/06 at 03:49 PM

Finance options, too - so you can for pay it with the pocket money your mum gives you...

big_wasa - 11/1/06 at 04:12 PM

sad

David Jenkins - 11/1/06 at 04:16 PM

The prices on that site are amazing... as an example, I looked at green air filters (I wanted to know why 'green'!) - imagine your favourite good air filter supplier (Piper, or similar) and multiply their prices by 2. All for a no-name filter with green material inside...*

...don't think I'll bother just now, thank you.

David

* yes, I know it's probably a well-known and good brand - but I still wouldn't pay those prices!

[Edited on 11/1/06 by David Jenkins]

mangogrooveworkshop - 11/1/06 at 06:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by David Jenkins
The prices on that site are amazing... as an example, I looked at green air filters (I wanted to know why 'green'!) - imagine your favourite good air filter supplier (Piper, or similar) and multiply their prices by 2. All for a no-name filter with green material inside...*

...don't think I'll bother just now, thank you.

David

* yes, I know it's probably a well-known and good brand - but I still wouldn't pay those prices!

[Edited on 11/1/06 by David Jenkins]
So much for the price promise Rescued attachment af_1_b.JPG
Rescued attachment af_1_b.JPG

Hellfire - 11/1/06 at 06:26 PM

Amazingly enough the wheel prices used to be good - not looked for a while...

benji106 - 11/1/06 at 07:06 PM

I have a bit of cash floating round that I dont know what to spend on, would anyone be willing to dig a really deep hole I could throw it down?

[Edited on 11/1/06 by benji106]

robinbastd - 11/1/06 at 10:59 PM

One day there will be a load of truly pointless crap here:

http://ireallydontwantoneofthose.com/

graememk - 11/1/06 at 11:22 PM

have you seen the prices ?

NS Dev - 12/1/06 at 12:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by NS Dev
was doing a little search for "filler necks" and my some misfortune found this little gem!!!

Take a look at the webpage, I'm sure you'll all want one of these, to go with your chocolate fireguards and inflatable dartboards!

pointless crap click here!!!

Just reading my own thread and thinking how funny it would be to ram the filler nozzle through the stuck on crap on the boot and fill the pile of shite that it's attached to with unleaded, might even damp down the output from the sub in the boot!