Board logo

Been out pulling "Birds"
Jon Ison - 28/12/05 at 06:25 PM

Makes a change from freezing in garage, why not freeze outside by the local duck pond............got me loads a brownie points only too have too spend the rest of the day fitting a new water pump instead of making wishbones....... doh. Rescued attachment clumber.JPG
Rescued attachment clumber.JPG

gary gsx - 28/12/05 at 06:27 PM

Im on the brownie points too decorating the bedroom and top hall way

kev R1 - 28/12/05 at 06:28 PM

been sledging today in matlock. with g/f and future in laws, top brownie points!

Peteff - 28/12/05 at 06:45 PM

It's a bl**dy big duckpond I've just done a firmware upgrade on the DVD recorder and have to figure out how it works again now.

[Edited on 28/12/05 by Peteff]

fesycresy - 28/12/05 at 06:47 PM

Went to work for a couple of hours, got bored, came home, started an argument, she wouldn't speak to me, so I went in the garage and played with the car

Zero brownie points, but who gives a toss, been married too long to worry about that. I'll apologise at about 10 o'clock, if you know what I mean

JoelP - 28/12/05 at 06:52 PM

a wise man there

ive been earning points staying out of the way, in the garage! made a right mess of some vertical welds though

gary gsx - 28/12/05 at 06:53 PM

I'll apologise at about 10 o'clock, if you know what I mean

lol

Danozeman - 28/12/05 at 06:53 PM

That does look a big duck pond. Took the missus to work this morning. 2 points and picked her up. another 2 points. Down the pub all day when she finds out theyl be taken away!! Nothing for me tonight then

Ps they look like big ducks to especicially the white ones.

[Edited on 28/12/05 by Danozeman]

graememk - 28/12/05 at 11:57 PM

i've been inlaw visiting, thats got to be worth a week in the garage.