Board logo

Locost builders t shirts, hats etc????
donut - 8/1/05 at 08:23 PM

Has anyone thought of producing some t shirts or other memorabillia for locost builders. It would be great at shows to be able to easily meet up with other members.

I was thinking of a grey t shirt with the logo at the top and some sort of drawing underneith like an exploded view of the locost chassis or something.

Luego could help with production as they will have their logo on it (see top of this page!!)

Maybe Chris W could ask Luego next time he speaks to them....maybe?? what do you recon Chris?

I'm sure they will sell loads as there are so many people on this board.

Just a thought.

JoelP - 8/1/05 at 08:26 PM

make sure its copywrite chris!!!

phelpsa - 8/1/05 at 08:29 PM

Definately!

Only sold to members!

Adam

ChrisW - 8/1/05 at 09:13 PM

'tis one of those things I need to sort out. Will make an effort for the shows this year.

Chris

Fozzie - 8/1/05 at 09:28 PM

I have done some designs at the request of conrod for the WLM. Then I asked him how many were in the WLM, and he said just him and Bob!
The rest of us apparantly are either Surrey or Southerns!!!!! LOLOLOL.

fozzie

donut - 8/1/05 at 09:41 PM

We really aught to sort out what to call ourselves. Perhaps something like South East Kit Car Club or London & Surrey Car Club or Southern counties kit car club etc...

or southern 7's or Southern Roadsters car club or whatever

[Edited on 8/1/05 by donut]

phelpsa - 8/1/05 at 09:46 PM

I think southern sevens is to close to Sutton Sevens, which already exists (Cateringvans)

Hellfire - 8/1/05 at 10:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by donut
I'm sure they will sell loads as there are so many people on this board.

Not all building locosts though.

donut - 8/1/05 at 11:04 PM

I really meant t shirts for the board rather than what people are building which is why the top artwork needs to be on their. We will be able to spot each other that way

Ben_Copeland - 9/1/05 at 09:22 AM

Southeast is Kent

I'd be interested in a Tshirt, especially a locostbuilders one, rather than an area specific one

scutter - 9/1/05 at 10:02 AM

I'll buy that for a dollar, count me in for one.

ATB Dan.

Peteff - 9/1/05 at 10:16 AM

Wouldn't that be a Luego shirt then?

donut - 9/1/05 at 10:33 AM

Yes it would as they sponsor the site plus they can sort the t shirts. I don't have a problem with Luego being on there

Andy

phelpsa - 9/1/05 at 10:47 AM

Yeah, Luego have been very helpful by supplying me with my accelerator peddle I wouldn't be going anywhere without them

mangogrooveworkshop - 9/1/05 at 11:16 AM

The problem is that its such a small run to produce T Shirts and mugs for. So I suggest we get those guys the Steve Graber used as they do small runs. The artwork is not a problem as I have a graphic designer/ Artist not ten feet from me....so decide what ideas you want you want by a vote to be developed. The concepts could be posted up and we could then set the ball in motion. ChrisW has enough looking after the site so lets do it for ourselves lads.

phelpsa - 9/1/05 at 11:39 AM

I think this was suggested last time the T-shirt thing came up, but what about something like....

£250, yeah right

...on the back.

Adam

DEAN C. - 9/1/05 at 11:57 AM

I do recognise that Chris needs a sponser to keep this excellent site going,and I have nothing but praise for Luego,but there will of course be a few of us feel a bit silly wearing Luego shirt and driving something else!
No I dont mean my SAAB!

phelpsa - 9/1/05 at 12:04 PM

Well you don't HAVE to have a T-shirt, and you don't HAVE to wear your t-shirt while driving your MK/ST/Westie/Cateringvan/Saab do you.

Deckman001 - 9/1/05 at 12:05 PM

what's wrong with the whole title/image as it is on the top of the page, it says what site we use and who sponsors us , plus the web address, nothing else is needed!! no probs !!

Jason

plus if we change sponsor at any time, the tee shirts might become collectors items !! he he

Peteff - 9/1/05 at 12:07 PM

Proper locost. We could all do our own. I'm not allowed felt pens or scissors but I could get help with it. Does edible crayon wash off?

[Edited on 9/1/05 by Peteff] Rescued attachment PL30109t.jpg
Rescued attachment PL30109t.jpg

phelpsa - 9/1/05 at 12:29 PM

Or to be even more Locost, we could just write it on our bellys, save money on the t-shirt.

Rob Lane - 9/1/05 at 12:47 PM

oops !

Realised this must be Leugo forum. Not Locostbuilders

[Edited on 9/1/05 by Rob Lane]

bob - 9/1/05 at 01:48 PM

I like the felt pen idea,i'll get my 9 yr old son to design me one with his T-shirt pic kit he got from santa.

JoelP - 9/1/05 at 01:57 PM

here we go lads: Rescued attachment teeshirt1.JPG
Rescued attachment teeshirt1.JPG

JoelP - 9/1/05 at 01:57 PM

damn im good...

Cita - 9/1/05 at 05:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by JoelP
damn im good...

You ARE good Joel

zilspeed - 9/1/05 at 10:32 PM

Has anyone thought of this place.

T shirts Mugs etc...

www.cafepress.com

locoboy - 10/1/05 at 10:30 AM

Just make sure they can offer the FULL range of sizes

ned - 10/1/05 at 10:48 AM

why do we need luego on the t-shirts, especially if we're doing ourselves without putting chris to all the effort, especially as I believe the sponsership deeal on the site is up for renewal soon.

why not just have the locostbuilders url on the front with a small pic of a seven, like the image on scutters avatar, easy, simple and effective, then the £250, yeah right on the back as previously suggested. simple, effective, we can do it ourselves through the company graber used. i'd buy 2! (one to wash, one to wear )

Ned.

James - 10/1/05 at 12:46 PM

I agree with Ned and Rob on that one.

Much as I'm sure that Luego do some fine stuff I not sure I want to wee off other manufacturers by supporting their competition.

James

ChrisW - 10/1/05 at 01:18 PM

I'll sort something out guys. Leave it with me!

Chris