Board logo

wooooo exited got me leg in new lammy :)
imp paul - 15/7/12 at 04:10 PM

hi guys and girls i have been wanting a lammy for a long time so now have got my leg in here is a picky its a gp200 hope you like it as much as i do it was not so locost on the down side but hay we live once so what the hell lol

bi22le - 15/7/12 at 05:26 PM

Thats very nice.

How much was it?

They are the sort of thing that are only going to go up in value.

stevegough - 15/7/12 at 06:55 PM

sorry for my ignorance, I followed this post thinking 'some bugger's gone and bought hisself a bloody Lamborghini'.

skodaman - 15/7/12 at 08:44 PM

Looks like a w.c. with handlebars. Yes we only live once so why own something like that.

Andybarbet - 15/7/12 at 09:03 PM

Very Nice

My everyday transport to work at the moment is a 22 year old Vespa, not in the same league as a Lammy but its reliable, it turns heads too

Vespa Finished
Vespa Finished

Peteff - 15/7/12 at 09:29 PM

I like it, I'll have to put mine together now to get a picture.

stevegough - 15/7/12 at 09:36 PM

Look better with a V8 in it! - now THERE's a challenge!

Hector.Brocklebank - 15/7/12 at 09:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by imp paul

wooooo exited got me leg in new lammy

you must have been that "excited" that you spelled it as "exited" i thought you were elvis and had left the building....

its the same colour as your skin the last time you! visited

careful ladies form a que, here is paul in all his glory !!!! he looks like a scooter mod too

imp paul - 15/7/12 at 09:43 PM

haaaaahaaaaaa thats rate funny lol love you to mate haha

Peteff - 17/7/12 at 06:41 PM

I ordered a carb and some more bits for mine today, should be able to fit the engine when they arrive. It will get there eventually.

Jasper - 18/7/12 at 09:04 AM

I'm seriously envious guys, nearly bought a restored Lammy a couple of years ago, but realised it was a lot of money for the very little I would probably use it. Had a few Vespas in my time, but always hankered after a nice 60's Lammy. If I could afford to have it sitting in my lounge as a piece of art I would for sure

RichardK - 18/7/12 at 09:40 AM

Very nice mate, is that the innocenti model, well jel she looks a beauty.

Cheers

Rich

Peteff - 18/7/12 at 12:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by RichardK
Very nice mate, is that the innocenti model, well jel she looks a beauty.

Yes it's a 1964 Italian Li150 gradually going back together to be registered.

big_wasa - 18/7/12 at 03:02 PM

very nice.

Peteff - 26/9/12 at 03:09 PM

Done a bit more on my scooter and need to sort some side panels now. Here's the progress so far.