Board logo

Mr.Harding
Cita - 3/6/04 at 07:01 PM

Is this forum going to do something for Mr. Harding or are "we" just gonna wish him good luck and give him our sympathy?

JoelP - 3/6/04 at 07:19 PM

you've lost me. Am i daft or should i read further?!

greggors84 - 3/6/04 at 07:29 PM

How do you plan to help Cita? We need to find Mr Harding first. What was happening on piston heads?

Wadders - 3/6/04 at 07:46 PM

Try this Joelhttp://www.pistonheads.com/speed/default.asp?storyId=8553

i]Originally posted by JoelP
you've lost me. Am i daft or should i read further?!

Cita - 3/6/04 at 08:03 PM

How am i supposed to know if you are daft or not JoelP?

People are offering money on the Pistonheads forum but so far nobody has opened an account.
I'm afraid that if there will be no possibility to donate the money quickly,this will be forgotten soon and the poor fellow will be on his own.

JoelP - 3/6/04 at 08:06 PM

ah, cheers wadders. a sorry tale indeed.

the obvious loop hole is that he cant have been 'assisting an offender' or somesuch claptrap, because they werent proven an offender if he was assisting them. Plus if they were proven to be offenders, ie were caught speeding, he clearly hadnt assisted them.

the Sun will surely have something about it tommorow.

greggors84 - 4/6/04 at 07:41 AM

The problem is tracking him down, and letting him know that people are going to raise the money for him.

theconrodkid - 4/6/04 at 08:24 AM

the piston head mob have done these things before,mr harding is going to appeal so no doubt they will be in contact and sort a decent solicitor for him

ned - 11/6/04 at 09:39 AM

saw this in the local rag, thought others might appreciate he info?! this is one of the local papers to the area...

mr_harding_article
mr_harding_article

mr_harding_2
mr_harding_2

theconrodkid - 11/6/04 at 11:14 AM

not dead yet then

JoelP - 11/6/04 at 12:42 PM

Hampshire Constabulary Headquarters,
West Hill,
Winchester,
Hampshire,
SO22 5DB

i'll get one fired off. a letter that is, before i get prosecuted for inciting murder