Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Bloody good day
Mark Allanson

posted on 2/5/04 at 09:24 PM Reply With Quote
Bloody good day

Today Ian (Robinbastd) came round at about 11:00 for a look at the car, he stayed 'til about 5:00, to help out a bit.

We got loads done, the handbrake, rear axle brake pipe, rubbered the fuel tank and chatted for ages, swapped some bits and pieces

Bloody good day Rescued attachment Robinbastd.jpg
Rescued attachment Robinbastd.jpg

If you can keep you head, whilst all others around you are losing theirs, you are not fully aware of the situation

robinbastd

posted on 2/5/04 at 09:57 PM Reply With Quote
That invisible spanner's a good bit of kit!!
Thoroughly enjoyed myself mate.
I reckon I'll be down there again soon.
Ian

Only a dead fish swims with the tide.

http://smuttygifts.com/

Mark Allanson

posted on 2/5/04 at 10:13 PM Reply With Quote
as I said 'bloody good day'

If you can keep you head, whilst all others around you are losing theirs, you are not fully aware of the situation

stephen_gusterson

posted on 2/5/04 at 10:22 PM Reply With Quote
im confused.

we have all been sorry for you cos you are building outside, now it looks like you have an A++ garage environment.....

did I miss something?

atb

steve

Mark Allanson

posted on 2/5/04 at 10:42 PM Reply With Quote
From pauper to king, yes, I now have access to the best, most upto date workshop ever, 4 post ramp, 2 post ramp, full 4x4 wheel alignment equipment, ultimate welding equipment, 4k of stock sundries, bloody luxury

The car is now at work, my boss now realises the happier I am, the richer he will be!!!

Ian (robinbastd) was in fits of laughter, when we were fitting the handbrake, when he helped a bit ...zzzzzzzzzzzzz, I raised the car another 12" (he is about 6'13"!!).

The difference is fantastic, I was so dependant on the weather, now any spare moment I can work on the car, the progress is amazing, what took months before now takes hours

stephen_gusterson

posted on 3/5/04 at 08:55 AM Reply With Quote
I am really pleased that you have such nice facilities - but at the same time you are a total b%^tard, cos thats nowt like I have to put up with!

Your chassis has gone from looking a bit sad outside to a lovely little yellow number (shades of yourkie advert?)

Liked the way you wrapped the front panels under too

nice

atb

steve

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Allanson
From pauper to king, yes, I now have access to the best, most upto date workshop ever, 4 post ramp, 2 post ramp, full 4x4 wheel alignment equipment, ultimate welding equipment, 4k of stock sundries, bloody luxury

The car is now at work, my boss now realises the happier I am, the richer he will be!!!

Ian (robinbastd) was in fits of laughter, when we were fitting the handbrake, when he helped a bit ...zzzzzzzzzzzzz, I raised the car another 12" (he is about 6'13"!!).

The difference is fantastic, I was so dependant on the weather, now any spare moment I can work on the car, the progress is amazing, what took months before now takes hours

Peteff

posted on 3/5/04 at 01:33 PM Reply With Quote
Robinbastd.

You mean you didn't manage to sell him anything while you were there? When's the invisible spanner going on the market so the rest of us can make the same progress.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

robinbastd

posted on 3/5/04 at 09:18 PM Reply With Quote
Peteff,
The spanner will be available on my soon to be launched ecommerce site,trouble with them is you can never find the bloody things when you put them down.
Ian

Only a dead fish swims with the tide.

http://smuttygifts.com/

Mark Allanson

posted on 3/5/04 at 09:37 PM Reply With Quote
I can't find the ordinary ones when I put then down!!

PS . Ian, nosecone finally fitted properly and bonnet under the straps, just getting used to being there!!!

JJM

posted on 3/5/04 at 09:44 PM Reply With Quote
Nice workshop.....

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.