Board logo

Got this in Gran Turismo
Ninehigh - 13/10/11 at 07:25 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Bull_X2010

It's AMAZING to drive (although too fast for me to see properly!)
How long do you think it would be before we see kits (albeit with a lower powered engine )

More pics

MakeEverything - 13/10/11 at 07:39 PM

Are you actually being serious?

cerbera - 13/10/11 at 07:43 PM

I saw that at goodwood festival of speed

Confused but excited. - 13/10/11 at 07:44 PM

"A free version of the car was available on the 9th October 2011 in celebration of Sebastian Vettel winning the Formula one championship for the second year in a row."

Guess Ninehigh got it.

Ninehigh - 13/10/11 at 07:46 PM

Yeah being serious, well I don't think we're going to find a kit but I wouldn't mind building something rather similar

Didn't know it actually existed though, all the info I can find is that it's only in the game.

(Tell you what though I've obliterated everything I've raced against so far)

Tiger Super Six - 13/10/11 at 08:09 PM

As mentioned it was at the Festival of Speed but whilst it looked like a proper car I wouldn't imagine it actually had an engine in it.

cerbera - 13/10/11 at 08:13 PM

Here you go

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Confused but excited. - 13/10/11 at 08:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ninehigh

Didn't know it actually existed though, all the info I can find is that it's only in the game.

That's because you didn't consult the fount of all knowledge. . . . . . . . Wikipedia, yay. You know it's all true.

Ninehigh - 13/10/11 at 09:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Confused but excited.
quote:
Originally posted by Ninehigh

That's because you didn't consult the fount of all knowledge. . . . . . . . Wikipedia, yay. You know it's all true.

I started with that link

quote:
The Red Bull X2010 (originally named Red Bull X1) is a fictional prototype vehicle featured in the PlayStation 3 video game Gran Turismo 5.

I reckon you could fit a v8 busa engine just behind the driver, more likely a F1 engine with a twin turbo. GT5 states it's about 1400bhp (and it's stupid fast with that)

Steve Hignett - 16/10/11 at 08:54 PM

Don't forget the block of wood proper up the rear bodywork though...