Board logo

can sierra ign be wired direct to zx9
keith - 2/8/05 at 07:53 PM

hello i know its been a long time but been busy doing the jobs i know about,car is almost finished,i started the engine when it was first fitted(made sure it worked),then didnt touch it for 18 months,i have now come back to engine and ignition,i have all lights working hazards indicaters these are all on the tiger loom,cant find piece of paper with ign wires,i remember 100 ohms resistor from white to grey,but where does grey go,where does the rest of them go just cant remember,ive got through 10 fuses today every time i press the starter button(seperate in line fuse,phew) another one goes,any one got the answer,i can only ask.cheers keith. Rescued attachment kit car jan.jpg
Rescued attachment kit car jan.jpg

Peteff - 2/8/05 at 11:14 PM

The grey only goes back to your ignitor unit to send the signal that it's not being hotwired. I made a small loom to fit the original connector to start mine. If you are stuck I'll look tomorrow and post you the connections.

keith - 3/8/05 at 07:26 PM

cheers pete,just got a total blank and a bit bothered every time i tried to start it,i do have a phone no for d. mason but i think hes on holiday would be gratefull for any colour code on the ign and zx9 (ps im only in tamworth,)thanks again keith