Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: DCOE Style Jenvey Info needed
r1_pete

posted on 3/6/10 at 05:16 PM Reply With Quote
DCOE Style Jenvey Info needed

Can anyone tell me the diameter of the injector fitting on the DCOE style jenveys? Rescued attachment Jenvey 2.jpg
Rescued attachment Jenvey 2.jpg

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
snakebelly

posted on 3/6/10 at 07:37 PM Reply With Quote
not without taking mine apart! Call Jenvey on 01746 768810 and ask for Simon he will either know or can find out, they are a pretty helpful bunch
SeaBass

posted on 3/6/10 at 08:51 PM Reply With Quote
Don't quote me but I thought this should be 13.8mm for standard injectors.

http://extrudabody.com/TechInfo/Rail_Drilling.html

[Edited on 3/6/10 by SeaBass]

r1_pete

posted on 4/6/10 at 08:42 AM Reply With Quote
Thanks Chaps, 13.8 - 14mm is good, means my injectors will fit.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
MikeRJ

posted on 4/6/10 at 01:25 PM Reply With Quote
From www.jenvey.co.uk

quote:

What type of injector?
Dimensions:
All Jenvey injector mountings and fuel rails will accept either the standard 'O' ring mounted injectors for 14mm bores as supplied by Bosch, Weber, Lucas, etc (64mm between 'O' ring centres) or the shorter 'Pico' style injectors (38mm between 'O' ring centres).
There are a number of other injector types, using the same 'O' rings but with different lengths. These can be used on our twin throttle bodies with ease, but may require different fuel rail mountings on individual bodies. Please specify which you are using when ordering throttle bodies and fuel rails.
Flow-rate:When fitting our throttle bodies to an otherwise standard engine bear in mind that increased power means increased fuel demand and the original equipment injectors are therefore usually inadequate.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.