Board logo

DCOE Style Jenvey Info needed
r1_pete - 3/6/10 at 05:16 PM

Can anyone tell me the diameter of the injector fitting on the DCOE style jenveys? Rescued attachment Jenvey 2.jpg
Rescued attachment Jenvey 2.jpg

snakebelly - 3/6/10 at 07:37 PM

not without taking mine apart! Call Jenvey on 01746 768810 and ask for Simon he will either know or can find out, they are a pretty helpful bunch

SeaBass - 3/6/10 at 08:51 PM

Don't quote me but I thought this should be 13.8mm for standard injectors.

http://extrudabody.com/TechInfo/Rail_Drilling.html

[Edited on 3/6/10 by SeaBass]

r1_pete - 4/6/10 at 08:42 AM

Thanks Chaps, 13.8 - 14mm is good, means my injectors will fit.

MikeRJ - 4/6/10 at 01:25 PM

From www.jenvey.co.uk

quote:

What type of injector?
Dimensions:
All Jenvey injector mountings and fuel rails will accept either the standard 'O' ring mounted injectors for 14mm bores as supplied by Bosch, Weber, Lucas, etc (64mm between 'O' ring centres) or the shorter 'Pico' style injectors (38mm between 'O' ring centres).
There are a number of other injector types, using the same 'O' rings but with different lengths. These can be used on our twin throttle bodies with ease, but may require different fuel rail mountings on individual bodies. Please specify which you are using when ordering throttle bodies and fuel rails.
Flow-rate:When fitting our throttle bodies to an otherwise standard engine bear in mind that increased power means increased fuel demand and the original equipment injectors are therefore usually inadequate.