Board logo

FAO Dale?
02GF74 - 28/10/08 at 03:44 PM

What's happening?

We use to see lots of photos of your progress but it has gone quiet recently.

one of the last posts

iank - 28/10/08 at 03:47 PM

He's not been on for 3 weeks (7/10/2008)
Maybe real life has got in the way.

Dale - 28/10/08 at 11:34 PM

Hi, work has been in the way, way too many 7am to 8pm days. I have been doing some work on the front still . I had been trying to see if it was possible to fully round the front of the fenders as in the 38-40 alfas but the inside of my fenders are too low and it looks shite if bring it around to the bottom of the nose.
I am away from home for work but looks like I get to go home tommorow so if I get the chance to login I will post a pic or two.
Thanks for the intrest.
Dale

Dale - 1/11/08 at 06:41 PM

I finally had a few minutes to look at the car and try a couple of things between trips out of the country.
I made a mistake when putting a curve in the right side fender and the piece had to be cut out anyway so I made a mock up of an idea I had been playing with to try and block some of the air being trapped under the fender. It would emphesize the nose a bit as well. Either way I have to cut the wheel cuttout a bit more on the original side to allow full turn in and bump.

Dale Rescued attachment DSCF0004_resize.JPG
Rescued attachment DSCF0004_resize.JPG

Dale - 1/11/08 at 06:43 PM

It still allows full turn in and movement of the suspension and the edge nearest the wheel can be brought in a bit more an cruved back at the edge to smooth it out.
Dale Rescued attachment DSCF0005_resize.JPG
Rescued attachment DSCF0005_resize.JPG