Board logo

I'm on the sofa tonight
Mr Whippy - 25/1/08 at 09:32 PM

Apparently I’ve been bad…as you can see I have been really living it up over my holiday undersealing one of the cars but unfortunately also seem to have got a bit covered myself, so until I get a hair cut tomorrow it's the old kitchen sofa, with the dogs for company. Also got a row for putting white sprit in the washing machine (didn’t have the heart to tell her about the washing up liquid ) I got a bit of black stuff on my good top. Oh well only another 2/3rds left to do Rescued attachment underside.JPG
Rescued attachment underside.JPG

NigeEss - 25/1/08 at 09:45 PM

Good job matey, looks well.

Don't mention the carbs in the dishwasher either

Obviously I wouldn't do it myself

[Edited on 25/1/08 by NigeEss]

stevec - 25/1/08 at 10:25 PM

They cover all the towels in the house with fake tan and the like, what's the difference?

nick205 - 25/1/08 at 10:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by stevec
They cover all the towels in the house with fake tan and the like, what's the difference?

LOL

Too bloody true and hair dye to boot

BenB - 26/1/08 at 08:56 AM

Try and say it's not underseal on the shirt it's fake tan

Peteff - 26/1/08 at 09:22 AM

I used to find myself doing stuff like this, usually when I visited my mate round the corner. I once cut my knuckle on a Granada headlamp glass and bled all over a newly hand knitted Aran jumper. I have since discovered the boiler suit, an amazing device which covers all your clothes. Just shave your head for the stuff in your hair, nobody will notice I promise

Litemoth - 26/1/08 at 01:01 PM

That's a beautiful undersealing job so worth a haircut and a smelly washing m/c fo sure.
Have you added gold leaf or copper filings to the right hand side ? It catches the light something lovely