Board logo

Any suggestion for Aeroscreen? ( From USA)
DIYMAN25 - 16/6/06 at 07:39 AM

After drove 100 mile on Freeway with out wind screen with only sunglass. I truely understand why most of Caterham. Lotus and Locost type of car had Wind screen on them !!. But I just cant used of My car with wind screen. so I would like to install a AREOSCREEN. I can make one but if If can buy already make tha would be easier. so far from my resarch I seen the Caterham. Fluke, Indy wonder there are some more ?
Here is the pic of my 7 at Locoal race track.

[Edited on 16/6/06 by DIYMAN25] Rescued attachment IMG_8409p.jpg
Rescued attachment IMG_8409p.jpg

iank - 16/6/06 at 07:49 AM

Not sure if this is the style you want, but the biggles style brooklands ones can be got from:

http://www.s-v-c.co.uk/

click 'other products' then scroll down to "BROOKLANDS AEROSCREENS - THE ORIGINAL!" Not sure if they ship to the US though.

If you want a more modern wrap-around perspex style it's probably easier to make your own to fit.

omega0684 - 16/6/06 at 09:22 AM

is that the STIG on his holidays

Humbug - 16/6/06 at 04:56 PM

If you've got a screen "ledge" on your scuttle - looks like you have - you could put a Lexan (polycarbonate) mini screen/wind deflector on it. Mine was bought from Mac#1 for £27, complete with bent round ends, but I think you should be able to find a piece of flat material to bolt to the ledge/step

DIYMAN25 - 16/6/06 at 05:41 PM

Thank iank for reply. I am plan to find more mordern style.

Omeg0684. Wait until too see people's eye's when They see me driving with My full race gear.

Humbug. thanks for reply do you have close up view for this areoscreen.

dozracing - 20/6/06 at 06:19 PM

What about this one.

www.gtstuning.co.uk - buy online, the only kit car manufacturer in this market with a full online shopping facility. Rescued attachment panther-free.jpg
Rescued attachment panther-free.jpg

Triton - 20/6/06 at 08:04 PM

Pat coined the name for the seats....Wizard Hat jobbies.

I have an aeroscreen mould kinda like a pair of doodahs kinda not depends how well you squint or how mad an imagination you have...50 tokens in white gel coat finish