Board logo

Uglyist one off ever?
Fred W B - 30/4/05 at 08:19 PM

http://www.gt40s.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/56667/an/0/page/0#56667

chrism - 30/4/05 at 08:25 PM

quote:

creator had spent in excess of a 6 figure sum

Wadders - 30/4/05 at 09:05 PM

Sadly not at the opticians.

creator had spent in excess of a 6 figure sum

Hellfire - 30/4/05 at 10:32 PM

As with most of the commentators on that forum... it is definately ugly. The designer needs to take off those rose coloured glasses and see it for what it is!

But then... the creator of Frankenstein thought his creation was beautiful too eh?

Peteff - 30/4/05 at 10:43 PM

What's with those front quarter lights, it must drive like a horse with blinkers. Why four seats as well, you're never going to find three more people who would want to be seen alive in that .

gazza285 - 30/4/05 at 10:53 PM

Designed by Gerry Anderson?

locost_bryan - 2/5/05 at 01:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by gazza285
Designed by Gerry Anderson?

wash your mouth out with soap!

gazza285 - 2/5/05 at 10:50 AM

Ooooof.

Touched a nerve?

Peteff - 2/5/05 at 12:36 PM

Didn't he go to Cuba or somewhere to try to set up a puppet government for the U.S.?

gazza285 - 2/5/05 at 03:04 PM

Goog God, that's terrible Pete.

indykid - 2/5/05 at 05:51 PM

i would counter the above with the chopped about green nova that was at stoneleigh. i thought the nova was a nice enough shape, but it seems to have been max powered. will stick a photo up when i get my camera back off my mum. (all imo of course)

shame you ended up so close to it dr eagle.
atb
tom

flak monkey - 2/5/05 at 05:55 PM

I saw that...it was way too over done...

Dr Eagles cars is very nice, got a pic of that somewhere

David

JamJah - 2/5/05 at 07:04 PM

Gerry Anderson.
I actually have liked most of his designs of things right up to present. He actually wanted to be a film maker but couldnt find anyone to finance a film called Thunderbirds so made a few puppets and practised with them. Made them slight too well....!
He has been involved in a few shows that I have connections with. Most notibly Return to the Forbidden Planet. Although the tour he was involved in lost alot of mahoney.

JamJah - 2/5/05 at 07:09 PM

Gerry Anderson.
I actually have liked most of his designs of things right up to present. He actually wanted to be a film maker but couldnt find anyone to finance a film called Thunderbirds so made a few puppets and practised with them. Made them slight too well....!
He has been involved in a few shows that I have connections with. Most notibly Return to the Forbidden Planet. Although the tour he was involved in lost alot of mahoney.

Gerry Anderson.

Gerry Anderson.

flak monkey - 2/5/05 at 07:10 PM

OK we get your point...no need for it 4 times

[Edited on 2/5/05 by flak monkey]

indykid - 2/5/05 at 07:20 PM

my camera's back.

LOOK!
tom Rescued attachment nova.jpg
Rescued attachment nova.jpg

flak monkey - 2/5/05 at 07:23 PM

Thats the one...My dad walked round the back of that and started to laugh... Still had a standard beetle engine in it ...thought he might have upgraded it a bit...

timsta - 2/5/05 at 08:29 PM

Whoo-hoo. Toyota Sera in the background.

JamJah - 2/5/05 at 11:01 PM

Sorry. Everything slowed down when I posted it. But all other sites where fine. Only guess there was a funny five seconds on the database.