Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Still a Virgin
TGR-ECOSSE

posted on 24/4/08 at 08:09 AM Reply With Quote
Still a Virgin

A young man married a beautiful woman who had previously divorced ten husbands. On their wedding night, she told her husband, "Please be gentle; I'm still a virgin". "What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married ten times? Well...........

Husband 1 was an Architect; he kept on telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband 2 was a Computer Manager; he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband 3 was a Services Consultant; he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband 4 was a Project Manager; even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver or if he'd get it right.

Husband 5 was a Structural Engineer; he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state of the art method.

Husband 6 was from Finance and Administration; he thought he knew how, but wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband 7 was in Marketing; although he had a product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband 8 was a Psychiatrist; all he did was talk about it.

Husband 9 was a Gynaecologist; all he did was look at it.

Husband 10 was a Stamp Collector; all he ever did was .....God I miss him!

But now that I've married you, "I'm so excited!" "Great" said the husband, "but, why?"

"You're a Sales Man. This time I KNOW I'm gonna get f *cked!"

Stuart_B

posted on 24/4/08 at 09:58 AM Reply With Quote
Great.

black mk indy, 1.6pinto on cbr600 bike carb's.

dhutch

posted on 7/5/08 at 11:37 PM Reply With Quote
spot on!
donut

posted on 8/5/08 at 06:04 AM Reply With Quote
he he..very good.

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.