Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: OT Quake live
Irony

posted on 21/9/09 at 09:38 AM Reply With Quote
OT Quake live

If any of you like me are a self admitted geek and you love/loved computer games then you will remember Quake! A glorious 3D shooter and in my opinion spawned the purest 3D shooter deathmatch matchmaking experience ever created, Quake 3 Arena and Team Arena. This was about 2000 or 2001.

Misty eyedness over I am happy to say that Quake 3 can now be played live over the internet, in a Window of internet explorer!! If you go full screen mode you get a amazing 3D match making experience.

Cost of this GENIUS thing - FREE

Except the 10min skill level session at the start its amazing

www.quakelive.com

MikeRJ

posted on 21/9/09 at 10:52 AM Reply With Quote
It's a cracking game, though doesn't seem to work here at work (I wonder why!). It was mentioned in a recent online gaming thread very recently however.
Irony

posted on 21/9/09 at 12:14 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MikeRJ
It's a cracking game, though doesn't seem to work here at work (I wonder why!). It was mentioned in a recent online gaming thread very recently however.

I saw that thread actually but when I spotted it Quakelive hadn't been mentioned. Your probably behind some sort of evil firewall server type thing at your work! Which is why you can't play. Bloody IT people!!!

RoadkillUK

posted on 22/9/09 at 09:56 AM Reply With Quote
RoadkillUK if you want to add me

Roadkill - Lee
www.bradford7.co.uk
Latest Picture (14 Sept 2014)

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.