Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: More ClapTrap
mistergrumpy

posted on 14/8/09 at 10:04 AM Reply With Quote
More ClapTrap

This so much reminds me of this article I read yesterday.
The media should just stop with their crap, sod off and die Another contributing fact that's brought the country to its knees

MikeRJ

posted on 14/8/09 at 11:16 AM Reply With Quote
I don't think the swine flu stories have done much to the country at all; there was certainly an initial concern, but now it's recognised that swine flu is about as bad as a cold in most cases, the majority of people are ignoring the whole thing IME.

I certainly agree that the Media are irresponsible in exaggerating and blowing up the risks out of all proportion, this wouldn't be such a problem if common sense was a little more common so people don't blindly believe every story they read/hear.

[Edited on 14/8/09 by MikeRJ]

Mr Whippy

posted on 14/8/09 at 02:44 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah well what’s new, same old clap trap disaster scenarios as mad moo disease (thought we were all suppose to be dead from that by now), good old asteroid strikes blasting the planet to bits, the religion of global warming, not forgetting a black hole swallowing up the earth…blimey its all real scary sh$t but in the end just a load of old rubbish to sell news papers that would have been more useful as bog roll, to gullible fools too stupid to think for themselves

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.