Will weld for food......

iank

posted on 7/7/09 at 08:00 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by adam1985
wow have you seen this one

drag bike

Two of the comments

"He oviusly lost his hand, look at his arm and the floor it looks liek a glove, I dont doubt it could cut your arm right off "

"this rider later died at the hospital. he suffered internal injuries from the shock wave of the engine letting go. his wrist was the least of his worries"

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

David Jenkins

posted on 7/7/09 at 08:17 PM Reply With Quote
I must admit that if I was foolish enough to ride one of those beasts I'd want steel or kevlar between the engine and my body parts!

Claire - didn't you say that you used to ride that sort of thing?

[Edited on 7/7/09 by David Jenkins]

iank

posted on 7/7/09 at 08:22 PM Reply With Quote
Very impressed by the driver of this one staying so calm after his engine went bang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jN0bqL9cM0&NR=1

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

omega0684

posted on 7/7/09 at 08:52 PM Reply With Quote
both of those are insane,

was the tractor running NOS? i just wondered cuz there was a green flash before the engine blew, also did you see the size of the 2 turbos in the front F**K ME, they were MASSIVE!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
clairetoo

posted on 7/7/09 at 09:06 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by David Jenkins
I must admit that if I was foolish enough to ride one of those beasts I'd want steel or kevlar between the engine and my body parts!

Claire - didn't you say that you used to ride that sort of thing?

[Edited on 7/7/09 by David Jenkins]

This is pretty much what I used to get up to at weekends - LINKY - never had a major engine blow-up , luckily

Its cuz I is blond , innit

Claire xx

Will weld for food......

MikeRJ

posted on 7/7/09 at 10:26 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iank
Two of the comments

"He oviusly lost his hand, look at his arm and the floor it looks liek a glove, I dont doubt it could cut your arm right off "

"this rider later died at the hospital. he suffered internal injuries from the shock wave of the engine letting go. his wrist was the least of his worries"

Don't take much notice of youtube comments, they are mostly written by 13 year olds who wouldn't know the truth if it leapt out of a bike engine and ripped their hand off.

iank

posted on 8/7/09 at 02:56 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MikeRJ
quote:
Originally posted by iank
Two of the comments

Don't take much notice of youtube comments, they are mostly written by 13 year olds who wouldn't know the truth if it leapt out of a bike engine and ripped their hand off.

But occasionally people who know what they're talking about/were there make comments.

Second one sounds like it was written by someone who has seen a news report or is a drag bike fan and knows the history. I watched again and the first one looks about right, though I'm too squeamish to freeze frame the 'glove' flying off.

Any comment that starts a 'you're gay, you're full of s***' war gets filtered straight away as I concur with your general view.

--
Anonymous

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.