Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Weekly moan
focijohn

posted on 2/12/08 at 06:41 PM Reply With Quote
Weekly moan

Has anyone noticed the closer it gets to Christmas the number of retarded drivers has shot up. Not only are they incapable of using indicators, giving way at all at roundabouts, and when they are on it they insist on using both lanes to apex it in rush hour and also not having any bloody idea how big there cars are. The gaps they leave you would expect them to be in command of a challenger 2 tank. I also had today an old girl in a metro, who decided to turn the give way into a flaming slip road... i mean come on.

Anyway back to my box

John

Anyone going slower than you is an idiot. Anyone going faster than you is a maniac.
Too many targets but too few bullets.

iank

posted on 2/12/08 at 08:17 PM Reply With Quote
Was in a big queue on the A10 this morning, wasn't pleased when I found a truck was leaving a 10-15 car gap in front. So I spent 10mins waiting for him to pull forward far enough that I could take my turn off (1min to work from there).

I think it's the weather rather than Christmas. Just waiting for the first snowy morning so I can see all the cars in the ditches (just hope I don't end up in one now )

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

rusty nuts

posted on 2/12/08 at 09:22 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iank
Was in a big queue on the A10 this morning, wasn't pleased when I found a truck was leaving a 10-15 car gap in front. So I spent 10mins waiting for him to pull forward far enough that I could take my turn off (1min to work from there).

I think it's the weather rather than Christmas. Just waiting for the first snowy morning so I can see all the cars in the ditches (just hope I don't end up in one now )

Coming up to the Milton roundabout over the A14 by any chance?

iank

posted on 2/12/08 at 09:29 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rusty nuts
quote:
Originally posted by iank

Coming up to the Milton roundabout over the A14 by any chance?

At the north entrance to Milton where it splits off to the left rather than the roundabout. The queue started at the Waterbeach barracks traffic lights this morning.

I just thank random deities I don't have to cross the roundabout to get to the science park.

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

rusty nuts

posted on 2/12/08 at 10:21 PM Reply With Quote
Might be worth going through Waterbeach and Horningsea then onto the A14 to the Milton roundabout, depending on what time you start work as the lights on the roundabout tend to favour the A14? and only a couple of miles further
iank

posted on 2/12/08 at 10:44 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rusty nuts
Might be worth going through Waterbeach and Horningsea then onto the A14 to the Milton roundabout, depending on what time you start work as the lights on the roundabout tend to favour the A14? and only a couple of miles further

I'll give that a go next time it's busy. I've tried going through Landbeach but that just gets blocked up with other people trying to avoid the jam.

--
Anonymous

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.