Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: CalvinX is still here
mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 9/1/08 at 11:19 AM Reply With Quote
It would appear there are only two people here who really care whether Cal is still here or not, and those two would be Phil (part of team hellfire) and razman, and I know from reading the history that you two are the main ones he played with, it would also appear you two have a "personal" interest/vendetta against Cal.

Get on with your own lives guys otherwise it looks to me and anyone else with half a brain that your a pair of sad old gits with no lives of your own.

RazMan

posted on 9/1/08 at 02:22 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mangogrooveworkshop
.... it would also appear you two have a "personal" interest/vendetta against Cal.
Get on with your own lives guys otherwise it looks to me and anyone else with half a brain that your a pair of sad old gits with no lives of your own.

Let's get one thing clear - I couldn't give a monkey's if he stays or goes. However if he wants to stay then he simply has to abide by the forum rules like anybody else. HE was the one who started a personal attack on ME, along with a number of other people too - you might not be aware of these so do not assume that he just has a problem with Phil & myself, as we are just the tip of the iceberg.

He attempted to publish photographs of my car in a pathetic attempt to discredit me in some way - I merely turned this attack around and as a result he once again deleted his posts in a vain attempt to escape ridicule. Have a look at the one post he left behind in the 'Special Offers' section and you will see his style, although ChrisW has edited it because of his abuse of forum rules. It is strange that he hasn't deleted that post - possibly because I suggested that he should and he just loves to be retaliatory.

His behaviour borders on the psychotic imo and you have to admit he has done some very strange things on these forums. To actually delete all of his posts (on at least two of his 'identities' is not only strange, but can only be regarded as nothing more than an act of childish vandalism, (must have taken ages too) making complete nonsense of what used to be a very useful and informative thread.

He has always been very quick to point the finger of blame in the past, whether it is justified or not – let him see how it feels for a change! In the middle ages he would have been the one heading the lynch mob with a burning torch, shouting for blood without knowing the full facts of the situation. A useful forum member? – I think not!

He has offered some good advice in the past but no one will ever know now will they? He gives the impression that he is just a spoiled child who throws all his toys out of his pram and shouts at the top of his voice. This is his own doing and he certainly doesn't need any help in this area.

As I have said before, anyone is welcome on the forums as long as they abide by the rules – if they don’t, then good riddance.

Sad old git signing off

[Edited on 9-1-08 by RazMan]

Cheers,
Raz

When thinking outside the box doesn't work any more, it's time to build a new box

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 9/1/08 at 02:37 PM Reply With Quote
As I was at Donnington when Cal took the pictures of your car, I had a ringside seat as to the reason for the pics, now weather you like it or not Cal's reasoning was to show that your car was just as everyones car is nothing more special than anyone elses, and what was bugging him that people who hadn't seen your car in the flesh were blowing smoke up your ass about how special it is, when in reality like everyones car yours has its little faults too, it was the same with the hellfire MK, he felt everyone adored that car, that while built as a nice example was nothing special and it too had its little faults.

Maybe his methods were unorthodox, but we are what we are.

Fozzie

posted on 9/1/08 at 02:44 PM Reply With Quote
Come on guys.........enough IS enough!

Fozzie (Admin)

'Racing is Life!...anything before or after is just waiting'....Steve McQueen

Hellfire

posted on 10/1/08 at 12:20 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mangogrooveworkshop
it was the same with the hellfire MK, he felt everyone adored that car, that while built as a nice example was nothing special and it too had its little faults.

As a first posting on this section I personally think this is the root of the problem... "he" CalvinX "felt that everyone adored that car"... we have not and do not confess that our car is, or ever was special to anyone else other than us.

Perhaps it was in Calvin's own mind that our car was special and he resented that in some way and made personal remarks about both Phil and I aswell as coutless other members on this forum.

Frankly - I think this thread is getting a little too childish, therefore I wont be participating further. I have other more pressing things to do like watch the grass grow or watch the stars move. I am a member of another car related site (unrelated to locost's/kits) and it has non of the bickering, personal attacks and innuendo's this site seemed to gain when CalvinX joined it - I'm not saying he caused it, but if the cap fits. I freqent this site less and less as a result.

I dont know (and don't want to know) what CalvinX's new name is and honestly, I couldn't care less. While ever you're looking backwards you cant be looking forwards... let him be what he wants to be.

Move on guys - ATB Steve

woodster

posted on 10/1/08 at 10:21 AM Reply With Quote
I can't believe this thread is 6 pages long ...... who cares if calvinx is on this site or what ever is new name is hoooooo big deal .... i don't give a monkeys chuffffff .... can we get back to talking about cars please

[Edited on 10/1/08 by woodster]

DarrenW

posted on 10/1/08 at 11:57 AM Reply With Quote
Anyone who can build, modify, rebuild, restore etc a car, no matter what it looks like in the end can claim it is special. It is a bit out of order for someone to publicly rubbish that persons extraordinary achievement.

No car is perfect is it. As with anything aesthetic it is a personal thing and subjective.

Still dont understand why the secrecy, but as they say up North -nowt as queer as folk. If we were all the same it would be a dull place. Can we drop it now. This thread will only go off at a tangent and hijack itself.

Hellfire

posted on 10/1/08 at 01:14 PM Reply With Quote
My last comment and post on this thread....

The only reason for posting it, is my dislike of the way in which CalvinX is frequenting this forum. To do so under a different username is all a bit too cloak and dagger-like for me and if he has no ulterior motive, then why not come back and post under his own username? Once you've been stabbed in the back, you tend to look over your shoulder more frequently. Hence this thread.

Phil

DarrenW

posted on 10/1/08 at 02:22 PM Reply With Quote
Agreed Phil, and it did have to be said. And a fitting closing statement.

Dangle_kt

posted on 10/1/08 at 03:24 PM Reply With Quote
Group hug?

RK

posted on 10/1/08 at 10:31 PM Reply With Quote
No way! This is way more fun.
Macbeast

posted on 11/1/08 at 05:55 PM Reply With Quote
It's beginning to Dragon a bit
JoelP

posted on 11/1/08 at 09:33 PM Reply With Quote
Do Eu think?!
Macbeast

posted on 12/1/08 at 12:02 AM Reply With Quote
What a performance !

Dale Jarret

posted on 12/1/08 at 12:10 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Macbeast
What a performance !

Must be worth a ------ Tenour!......

DJ

RazMan

posted on 12/1/08 at 05:03 AM Reply With Quote
^^^^^^^^

Why can't I get an image of Hissing Sid out of my head now|??

Cheers,
Raz

When thinking outside the box doesn't work any more, it's time to build a new box

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
dave1888

posted on 14/1/08 at 06:48 PM Reply With Quote
Who started this bloody thread? if you delete it will that mean all the replies are deleted as well. This place is getting worse, Its supposed to be a forum for people building cars locost or not, Now it appears that anything goes i dont want to read about people having a mad 5 mins then coming to there senses and its ok im back to building the car guys or people who have split with there partners get on with your life who cares go speak to your shrink. Cars engines modifying bits to fit cars thats what we are here for. Any other personel problems keep to yourself.
If anyone is offended by any of the above tough live with it we all have problems.
PS no i am not Mark either.

scotty g

posted on 14/1/08 at 07:08 PM Reply With Quote
I'm too bloody confused now!
Am i calvinx?

Benzine

posted on 14/1/08 at 07:42 PM Reply With Quote
I'm Spartacus!
gazza285

posted on 14/1/08 at 07:48 PM Reply With Quote
And I'm Brian Blessed.

DO NOT PUT ON KNOB OR BOLLOCKS!

zxrlocost

posted on 14/1/08 at 08:44 PM Reply With Quote
dave1888 finally someone on my wavelength this forum is for building cars and enthusiasts

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

flak monkey

posted on 14/1/08 at 08:47 PM Reply With Quote
This is a community of people, with different backgrounds but a main common interest - building cars.

Life would be boring if we talked about the same stuff all the time, whats the problem with talking about some stuff thats off topic? If you dont like reading it, then dont go in the 'anything else' or 'mad house' sections. Its pretty simple really!

Stick to the techy forums if thats all you want to read.

David

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

flak monkey

posted on 14/1/08 at 08:53 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dave1888
Who started this bloody thread? if you delete it will that mean all the replies are deleted as well. This place is getting worse, Its supposed to be a forum for people building cars locost or not, Now it appears that anything goes i dont want to read about people having a mad 5 mins then coming to there senses and its ok im back to building the car guys or people who have split with there partners get on with your life who cares go speak to your shrink. Cars engines modifying bits to fit cars thats what we are here for. Any other personel problems keep to yourself.
If anyone is offended by any of the above tough live with it we all have problems.
PS no i am not Mark either.

Im not offended, just suprised at yours and other a few other peoples closed mindedness.

I for one have made a lot of friends through this site, and when we meet up we dont spend all the time talking about cars.

If you dont like what you read, DONT READ IT, its as simple as that.

Lifes too short to get wound up just because you dont like something you are reading on a computer screen. Like I said, if you only want the benefit of the technical knowledge people have, then fine, use this link:

http://locostbuilders.co.uk/index.php?gid=1

And thats all you will need to see of LCB.

David

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

dave1888

posted on 14/1/08 at 10:47 PM Reply With Quote
Likewise Flak i have made many friends and am thankful for the info i have gleaned from this site and the tiger site. I just dont think its appropriate for people to be airing their private life and/or problems on this forum. Getting back to the calvinx The guy likes winding people up dont take the bait ignore it. It will soon stop. I have only met the guy once at Donnington seems like a nice guy says what he thinks very helpful though.
RK

posted on 15/1/08 at 01:37 AM Reply With Quote
I always tune into Flak's posts because he has nice avatars. Nice to see you back on track.
<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.