Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: CalvinX is still here
RazMan

posted on 30/12/07 at 12:11 AM Reply With Quote
If he wants to come back then good luck to him - but if he settles into his old abusive and biggotted ways then he will just get jumped on from a great height (as anyone should) Forum Darwinism works in the long term

Cheers,
Raz

When thinking outside the box doesn't work any more, it's time to build a new box

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
worX

posted on 30/12/07 at 01:04 AM Reply With Quote
That seems a bit harsh to me, I know several people had a problem with Mark, but at the end of the day, if he has come back on here, for a little bit of entertaining car orientated banter then to pre-empt it with those sorts of comments (before he's said much wrong) seems a tad biggoted in it's own right, doesn't it?

I know in the same sentance you say good luck to him, but it's like saying "with all due respect" before calling someone a four letter word isn't it?

I'm not Mark's biggest fan, but I do believe in a "live and let live" ethos when it comes to things as tricky as internet forums...

ATB
Steve
quote:
Originally posted by RazMan
If he wants to come back then good luck to him - but if he settles into his old abusive and biggotted ways then he will just get jumped on from a great height (as anyone should) Forum Darwinism works in the long term

RazMan

posted on 30/12/07 at 01:22 AM Reply With Quote
Don't get me wrong, I just wanted to make a point that anyone is welcome here as long as they conform to certain (mostly unwritten) rules of forum etiquette. If anyone starts to abuse their forum privileges or throw personal insults around then they should be warned and/or banned - pure and simple. People who have been banned in the past sometimes return under a new identity to save embarassment after leaving in a hissing fit - that's ok as long as they conform to the rules - it is very hard to challenge them when they don't post any profile that reveals their true identity

Cheers,
Raz

When thinking outside the box doesn't work any more, it's time to build a new box

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Peteff

posted on 30/12/07 at 09:06 AM Reply With Quote
Clocked him on his second post.

You lot are really slow

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

imp paul

posted on 30/12/07 at 09:42 AM Reply With Quote
re mark

well i don't see the problem as this forum is for all to enjoy and is very helpful and mark has always bean spot on with me so no probs here
zxrlocost

posted on 30/12/07 at 12:03 PM Reply With Quote
I cant believe reading things like this thread half of you on here he totally verbally abused and your licking his ass

no wonder most of you come out with phrases like SWMBO and I might come out in the car if my missus lets me..or you have to ask before you do anything

things have changed generally

men are now the bitching backstabbing group women used to be...

and women are what the men used to be you only have to look at a group of women drunk on the night out!!!!!

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

RoadkillUK

posted on 30/12/07 at 12:31 PM Reply With Quote
I don't care either way

Roadkill - Lee
www.bradford7.co.uk
Latest Picture (14 Sept 2014)

David Jenkins

posted on 30/12/07 at 01:08 PM Reply With Quote
I'm just amazed...

He caused arguments when he was here, now he's caused arguments when he is/isn't here...

It's really not worth the hassle... it wasn't then, it isn't now.

rusty nuts

posted on 30/12/07 at 01:12 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Mark , nice to know your still with us.
Hellfire

posted on 30/12/07 at 06:45 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rusty nuts

He isn't called Mark anymore. He's changed his name to conceal his identity................

Phil

Triton

posted on 30/12/07 at 08:46 PM Reply With Quote
And the rubber button is?
Mr Whippy

posted on 31/12/07 at 03:26 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hellfire
quote:
Originally posted by rusty nuts

He isn't called Mark anymore. He's changed his name to conceal his identity................

Phil

funny that, wasn't he suppose to be the one with the steel balls (according to his last huge avatar) and now he's incognito, never thought Mark would be the one to hide, perhaps he's chicken

well if that doesn't provoke a f&^k off Scott u2u I don't know what will

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

gazza285

posted on 31/12/07 at 01:38 PM Reply With Quote
Saved for prosperity

Calvinx
Calvinx

DO NOT PUT ON KNOB OR BOLLOCKS!

JoelP

posted on 31/12/07 at 02:07 PM Reply With Quote
he still has one post to his name, one that summed him up for me.
oliwb

posted on 1/1/08 at 02:52 PM Reply With Quote
Hes'd deff posting and I'm sure I know his new username. It annoys me that he doesn't just come back on as himself. Love it or Loather you should be at peace with who you are and not feel the need to hide behind a different username.....Just my 2p worth. Oli.

If your not living life on the edge you're taking up too much room!

UncleFista

posted on 4/1/08 at 10:50 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JoelP
<snip>
but as far as i can tell its his old helpful self without a hint of the old rudeness..

Which is all anyone wanted in the first place. But the way it was done we (Locostbuilders) lost a lot of helpful posts

Tony Bond / UncleFista

Love is like a snowmobile, speeding across the frozen tundra.
Which suddenly flips, pinning you underneath.
At night the ice-weasels come...

D Beddows

posted on 5/1/08 at 12:53 AM Reply With Quote
I have to say that I'm against being able to delete your own posts - if you make a d*ck of yourself then you only have yourself to blame and probably should have thought a bit longer about what you were about to broadcast to the world. As has been said before what Mark/CalvinX did in deleting all his posts was pure vandalism and has turned quite a few potentialy useful threads into garbage.

Well done mate, very big and grown up - a bit like your 'threatening' u2u s

Hellfire

posted on 7/1/08 at 08:21 PM Reply With Quote
Oh dear. He's at it again...........

Phil

DarrenW

posted on 8/1/08 at 09:38 AM Reply With Quote
Too cryptic for me. Why all the secrecy?

RichieW

posted on 8/1/08 at 09:47 AM Reply With Quote
He has deleted nearly all of his new posts if he's who I think he is.
iank

posted on 8/1/08 at 10:48 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RichieW
He has deleted nearly all of his new posts if he's who I think he is.

But the one remaining post has something of his trademark style to it

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

RazMan

posted on 8/1/08 at 11:00 AM Reply With Quote
Ahhhh here we go again Rescued attachment calvin2.jpg
Rescued attachment calvin2.jpg

Cheers,
Raz

mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 8/1/08 at 11:17 AM Reply With Quote
The guy knows how to wind some of you up like a watch and you all fall for it like suckers, you must have sad lives if he is the centre of some site users universe

RazMan

posted on 8/1/08 at 11:19 AM Reply With Quote
Actually I find his antics strangely amusing. It's amazing the lengths he will go to just to make himself look a total tw@t

[Edited on 8-1-08 by RazMan]

Cheers,
Raz

Hellfire

posted on 9/1/08 at 08:29 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mangogrooveworkshop
The guy knows how to wind some of you up like a watch and you all fall for it like suckers, you must have sad lives if he is the centre of some site users universe

You sound as though you're quite upset that he's been rumbled....

Phil

[Edited on 9-1-08 by Hellfire]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.