chris_smith

posted on 16/10/08 at 07:15 AM Reply With Quote
DVLA cocks up again!!!

linky

The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows."

Rob Bartley

posted on 16/10/08 at 07:35 AM Reply With Quote
Surprise, surprise!! What a bunch of uncaring muppets

Very brave of the mother to take that action BUT she should NOT have been pushed into doing so!!!!

I WILL get out again!!

I have a little bit......need more......

MikeRJ

posted on 16/10/08 at 08:07 AM Reply With Quote
The DVLA need to be sorted out, this is disgraceful behaviour.
Mr Whippy

posted on 16/10/08 at 08:24 AM Reply With Quote
That’s utterly appalling, the prosecution should be charge with gross misconduct and some one in the DVLA is due to be sacked

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Schrodinger

posted on 16/10/08 at 10:09 PM Reply With Quote
There seems to be a view in this country that anything run by the "Government" is totally useless and anything run by private companies is the bees knees, however, that is total cr@p. I have recently been trying to get some sort of service from BT(PLC), ASUS (PLC) and UPS (PLC) and they are all total wasters incapable of providing a service that is paid for.

[Edited on 16/10/08 by Schrodinger]

Keith
Aviemore

Mr Whippy

posted on 17/10/08 at 07:07 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Schrodinger
There seems to be a view in this country that anything run by the "Government" is totally useless and anything run by private companies is the bees knees, however, that is total cr@p. I have recently been trying to get some sort of service from BT(PLC), ASUS (PLC) and UPS (PLC) and they are all total wasters incapable of providing a service that is paid for.

[Edited on 16/10/08 by Schrodinger]

na it's worse than that, their all sh%t

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
focijohn

posted on 22/10/08 at 09:18 PM Reply With Quote
wow thats physically sickening, whats this country coming too when people have to take these sort of actions to get the authorities to take note.
I hope that the family are ok and that the DVLA compensate them very very well.

Maybe we should stand up and make our own party could be called "Normal down to earth party" and concentrate on what really matters and not on the "facts" and figures that seem to govern us. We could then make things logical because to me there seems to be a distinct lack of this anywhere in the country and all MP's.

Anyone going slower than you is an idiot. Anyone going faster than you is a maniac.
Too many targets but too few bullets.

Ninehigh

posted on 3/11/08 at 03:12 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by focijohn
Maybe we should stand up and make our own party could be called "Normal down to earth party" and concentrate on what really matters and not on the "facts" and figures that seem to govern us. We could then make things logical because to me there seems to be a distinct lack of this anywhere in the country and all MP's.

I'm in.

Companies are really just as bad. Got a letter of a debt collection company, the crux of which was something like this: "We can't prove you owe us any money, so we'll be nice and ask for £1000"

I'm seriously tempted to write them a letter saying "You can't prove I owe you money, so I'll pay you bleep all and bleep off. P.s. I'll modify this letter and send it out to random adresses and see how much money I get"

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.