Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: man in three wheeler
vinnievector

posted on 16/9/08 at 09:52 AM Reply With Quote
man in three wheeler

As MK have made the three wheeler popular again thought i would tell you this joke from yesteryear .

Guy driving down the M6 in his three wheeler Reliant when all of a sudden engine goes bang so he pulls on to the hard shoulder gets out oil is just pouring from the engine ,having already a poo day arguments with the misses ext he whips out his mobile to find the battery flat ....shit .... he cries so off he trundles o
to find a motorway emergency phone .
he had walked no less than 10 yards when a brand new porsche 911 pulls in front of him ," problem mate "? yes afraid the engines gone so just off to phone the services no prob says Porshe man i will tow you to the nearest service you can call them there ,i have some rope in the car ill hitch you up . before they set off Reliant man says don't drive to fast its only a three wheeler if you do i will flash my lights , OK says the Porsche guy so off they set going down the M6 doing steady 50 when a Ferrari pulls up to the porsche and gives him the vees and speeds off, the Porsche driver enraged put the pedal to the metal and speeds after him , Mean while two cops are sat on the hard shoulder in there Volvo supping coffee . when whoosh Ferrari a doing 180 whoosh a Porsche whoosh Reliant, both cops spit out there coffee poo he grabs the hand mic Alpha 1 we have three cars speeding south bound a Ferrari doing 180 Porsche and a Reliant flashing them to move over .

[Edited on 16/9/08 by vinnievector]

[Edited on 18/9/08 by vinnievector]

Guinness

posted on 16/9/08 at 10:00 AM Reply With Quote
LOL!

Shadowcaster

posted on 17/9/08 at 08:10 PM Reply With Quote
Remember being told that by a Vicar in our local one night many years ago.

[Edited on 17/9/08 by Shadowcaster]

Cheers Rich
The Roadster Blog http://richshaynesroadster.blogspot.com/
It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.
Confucius Chinese philosopher & reformer (551 BC - 479 BC)

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.