New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Warning of industrial action
splitrivet

posted on 11/10/10 at 10:42 AM Reply With Quote
Warning of industrial action

> Suicide Bombers to go on strike
>
>
> Muslim suicide bombers in Britain are set to begin a three-day strike on Monday in a dispute over the number of virgins they are entitled to in the afterlife. Emergency talks with Al Qaeda have so far failed to produce an agreement. The unrest began last Tuesday when Al Qaeda announced that the number of virgins a suicide bomber would receive after his death will be cut by 25% this February, from 72 to only 60. The rationale for the cut was the increase in recent years of the number of suicide bombings and a subsequent shortage of virgins in the afterlife.
>
> The suicide bomber's union, the British Organization of Occupational Martyrs (BOOM) responded with a statement that this was unacceptable to its members and immediately balloted for strike action. General Secretary Abdullah Amir told the press, "Our members are literally working themselves to death in the cause of Jihad. We don't ask for much in return, and to be treated like this is like a kick in the teeth."
>
> Speaking from his shed in Tipton in the West Midlands, in which he currently resides, Al Qaeda chief executive Osama bin Laden explained, "We sympathize with our workers concerns, but Al Qaeda is simply not in a position to meet their demands. They are simply not accepting the realities of modern-day Jihad in a competitive marketplace. Thanks to Western depravity there is now a chronic shortage of virgins in the afterlife. It's a straight choice between reducing expenditure and laying people off. I don't like cutting wages but I'd hate to have to tell 3,000 of my staff that they won't be able to blow themselves up."
>
> Spokespersons for the Union in the north east of England, Ireland, Wales, and the entire Australian continent stated that the strike would not affect their operations, as "there are no virgins in their areas anyway."
>
> Apparently the drop in the number of suicide bombings has been put down to the emergence of Scottish singing star Susan Boyle - now that Muslims know what an actual virgin looks like they are not so keen on going to paradise.

I used to be a Werewolf but I'm alright nowwoooooooooooooo

omega 24 v6

posted on 11/10/10 at 11:27 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

Apparently the drop in the number of suicide bombings has been put down to the emergence of Scottish singing star Susan Boyle - now that Muslims know what an actual virgin looks like they are not so keen on going to paradise.

Ha hA brilliant. And as a scot can I say that I am not offended and take all this in good fun. Lets hope all other "Decent" folk regardless of nationality OR religion can have a laugh at this as well.

ETA you do realise that as a scot Susan Boyle is already in paradise??

[Edited on 11/10/10 by omega 24 v6]

If it looks wrong it probably is wrong.

Ninehigh

posted on 11/10/10 at 07:22 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by omega 24 v6
ETA you do realise that as a scot Susan Boyle is already in paradise??

England?

Also where does it say that those virgins are women?

Simon

posted on 12/10/10 at 07:19 PM Reply With Quote
Actually, it's a 16.67% reduction in numbers

"Also where does it say that those virgins are women?"

or human

ATB

Simon

Ninehigh

posted on 12/10/10 at 08:23 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Simon
"Also where does it say that those virgins are women?"

or human

ATB

Simon

"Well, er, Achmed, it appears there's been a big mistake somewhere boyo. You see the Muslim religion actually started in Wales..."

Oh it would be so funny if they had 72 virgin sheep!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.