Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: scam warning
franky

posted on 7/1/10 at 10:41 PM Reply With Quote
scam warning

Please please, please - make yourself aware of where this is happening AND tell your friends!

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam while out shopping. Simply dropping into Sainsbury's in Filton for a bit of shopping has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking young women with foreign accents come over to your car and help pack your shopping into the boot. They then both start cleaning your windscreen, their firm young bodies bulging out of their skimpy vest tops. It's impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to another store, in my case, Sainsbury's in Bedminster. You agree and they both get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing, and both get completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts kissing you, touching you intimately, and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen on December 4th, 9th, 10th, again on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, and 29th. Also January 2nd (twice--it was my birthday), 4th, twice again on the 5th and very likely again this coming weekend.

So Be Warned!

P.S. Lidl have wallets on sale for £1.99 each, but Aldi are £1.75 and look nicer.

mistergrumpy

posted on 7/1/10 at 10:55 PM Reply With Quote
That the same scam as:
This
This
This
And this?
It's as old as the day is long. Don't get caught out

matt_claydon

posted on 7/1/10 at 11:55 PM Reply With Quote
You seem to spend a lot of time shopping in Bristol for someone who lives in Lincoln
RK

posted on 8/1/10 at 01:14 AM Reply With Quote
well wouldn't you?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.